The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on June 14, 2005, 02:20:05 pm

Title: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
Post by: Turbo Ninja on June 14, 2005, 02:20:05 pm
Not sure if anyone else here participated in the Class Action complaint against PayPal for their squirrelly money-shuffling practices but I got my settlement award yesterday.

I am now $7 richer.

SUCK IT, PAYPAL!!!
Title: Re: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
Post by: CortJstr on June 14, 2005, 04:22:51 pm
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Not sure if anyone else here participated in the Class Action complaint against PayPal for their squirrelly money-shuffling practices but I got my settlement award yesterday.

I am now $7 richer.

SUCK IT, PAYPAL!!!

I signed up for this but have yet to receive anything.

I'm still PISSED that I bought my iPod 9 days after the cutoff for that $50 class action.
Title: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 14, 2005, 05:44:44 pm
I was part of the class action vs. American Express for improper currency conversion on foreign transactions.  I got 41 cents.
Title: PayPal Class Action Settlement: I got mine!
Post by: Gimpson on June 14, 2005, 06:55:45 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I was part of the class action vs. American Express for improper currency conversion on foreign transactions.  I got 41 cents.


But rest assured, the lawyer for the class got paid on your behalf.