The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on August 22, 2003, 08:06:05 am

Title: Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
Post by: jough on August 22, 2003, 08:06:05 am
That's what I'm wondering - will 'stad continue with the Beef "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" thread or will that just drop with the new Mark Twain story?

I've liked in the past when he's intercut two (or more) storylines together.

So I vote yes.
Title: Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
Post by: CortJstr on August 22, 2003, 12:53:19 pm
Hey, he went back to Molly and Ultra-Peanut, didn't he?
Title: Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
Post by: slink on August 22, 2003, 03:37:14 pm
I reckon he'll go back to it, even if just briefly. I think he'll devote maybe two days of next week to Beef. Although it'll have to be sans Ray, unless he has a way to communicate with him. But, I want to see what Phillippe gets up to back in Twain's day.

And if I ever have a daughter I'm gonna call her Ultra Peanut. I mean, Moon Unit Zappa got away with it! I think...
Title: Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on August 22, 2003, 04:09:44 pm
I'd taken the strip with Beef doing the things Beef wants to do as the end of it, but maybe not.
Title: Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
Post by: CortJstr on August 22, 2003, 04:22:00 pm
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
I'd taken the strip with Beef doing the things Beef wants to do as the end of it, but maybe not.


Well Beef still had the clothes on so I think Ray will return in his time machine just in time for the show