The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on June 15, 2005, 12:48:08 pm

Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: pmcd9 on June 15, 2005, 12:48:08 pm
I never mentioned this before, it never crossed my mind actually, but I have a black cat named Rae.

Check her out...
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/Pic_of_the_Day/Images/2003/02-23-03/DSCN4847-E-I.jpg)

She's mean as hell, but I love her just the same.

My name is McRae as most of you probably know.  I had a dog named Mack and it was a coincidence that we shared the same name as Mack was named by someone other than me.  Sadly Mack is no longer with us, but when I got Rae about three years later, my then girlfriend hit on the idea that she should be named Rae.  Mack and Rae, get it.  Ha ha ha.  Anyway, that's how I came to have a black cat named Rae.  She's ever bit as cool as Ray Smuckles on his best day btw.

~Paul
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: Golfhaus on June 15, 2005, 01:49:04 pm
If that's so, then what SHE needs is a Chochacho medallion.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: St_Zartan on June 15, 2005, 02:40:06 pm
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
If that's so, then what SHE needs is a Chochacho medallion.


Because nothing mellows out an already mean cat like five pounds of gold looped around its neck.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: CortJstr on June 15, 2005, 02:59:58 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
If that's so, then what SHE needs is a Chochacho medallion.

Because nothing mellows out an already mean cat like five pounds of gold looped around its neck.

Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: St_Zartan on June 15, 2005, 03:10:42 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.


ARE WE USING 2ND EDITION ENCUMBRANCE RULES HERE OR WHAT
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: CortJstr on June 15, 2005, 04:01:43 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.

ARE WE USING 2ND EDITION ENCUMBRANCE RULES HERE OR WHAT

It's an magic necklace on a cat. If you can think of a better situation in which to use this weight system then I would like to hear it.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: V-Adore on June 15, 2005, 04:49:06 pm
ZERO TO DORKTASTIC IN FIVE SECONDS, GENTLEMEN

Anyway, that is an ornery-looking cat, but if you vouch for her, Paul, I'll accept her. Be careful with that camera, though.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: arkabee on June 15, 2005, 08:37:55 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.

ARE WE USING 2ND EDITION ENCUMBRANCE RULES HERE OR WHAT

It's an magic necklace on a cat. If you can think of a better situation in which to use this weight system then I would like to hear it.


/me golf claps.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: AugustWest on June 15, 2005, 09:39:16 pm
That cat looks like you Paul.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: editor on June 21, 2005, 08:39:08 pm
Put a thong on her.
Title: My Cat Rae
Post by: pmcd9 on June 21, 2005, 08:48:52 pm
Quote from: "editor"
Put a thong on her.


I could do that (http://www.stuffonmycat.com/).

~Paul