The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on June 16, 2005, 01:57:53 pm

Title: The Jokers Boners
Post by: pmcd9 on June 16, 2005, 01:57:53 pm
The Jokers Boners (http://paintedover.com/albums.php?action=view&albumid=507&s=uAQre1)
Title: The Jokers Boners
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 16, 2005, 03:18:01 pm
"What does he mean, Bruce?  How can he force you into a boner?"
"I don't know, but whatever it is, it isn't good, that's for sure!"
Title: The Jokers Boners
Post by: acoxcae on June 16, 2005, 03:43:19 pm
<while reading "[...] Chortle at Joker's Boner">

So!  They laugh at my BONER, will they?!  I'LL SHOW THEM!  I'LL SHOW THEM HOW MANY BONERS THE JOKER CAN MAKE!



...aah, it was a simpler time.
Title: The Jokers Boners
Post by: smirnov on June 16, 2005, 05:16:35 pm
The famed leaning tower of Pisa! One of the great archetectual boners in history!
Title: The Jokers Boners
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 16, 2005, 05:46:14 pm
"What does he mean, Bruce? How can he force you into a boner?"

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it isn't good, that's for sure!"


This is an awesome example of cultural/language/humor evolution that led directly to the famous "c*ck" epidode of Saturday Night Live - from 1951!
Title: The Jokers Boners
Post by: old kentucky shark on June 23, 2005, 05:32:28 am
boner crimes