The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on June 17, 2005, 08:18:23 am

Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 17, 2005, 08:18:23 am
It seems that Rod Huggins things that Teodor is like Beef http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11252003. Perhaps he is right.
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: cellardoor on June 17, 2005, 09:05:21 am
Rod's gaydar seems to be detecting traces of Hetero around Teodor?
Is T just one of those sensitive straight guys?
And "pudding" will be liberally used this weekend as it is a great camp way of addressing someone.
For that I thank Mr O.
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: Gimpson on June 17, 2005, 12:02:18 pm
Highlight of the strip for me was a fluke of a web browser.  When I penisd over the strip, the alt-text read "At this point we are unsure if Teodor will make out with Ron Huggins'..."   It became even funnier when I clicked properties to read the rest of the text.
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: CortJstr on June 17, 2005, 12:55:27 pm
Why doesn't Teodor just go all out and get one of those mesh face masks so we can't see anything at all?
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: jough on June 17, 2005, 02:22:41 pm
Because the text is so small and so highly anti-aliased, I thought it was "save a baby seat in front of Kate Winslet" so I got an image of a baby in a car seat in the middle of traffic, Teodor rushing out to save it, Winslet all bouncing up and down in nervousness, all smothering him with hugs and kisses about his head when he returns with her baby...
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on June 17, 2005, 02:30:21 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Because the text is so small and so highly anti-aliased, I thought it was "save a baby seat in front of Kate Winslet" so I got an image of a baby in a car seat in the middle of traffic, Teodor rushing out to save it, Winslet all bouncing up and down in nervousness, all smothering him with hugs and kisses about his head when he returns with her baby...

I think the expected result would be the same in either scenario.

~Paul
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: MSC on June 17, 2005, 02:43:46 pm
Quote from: "cellardoor"
Rod's gaydar seems to be detecting traces of Hetero around Teodor?
Is T just one of those sensitive straight guys?


This is what Teodor is considering right now.  All along, he thought he did not like to bang other bears, he was just Sensitive and liked to cook.  The potential SB action was leading him to believe maybe he is truly bi.  But Rod has dashed that and Teodor once again ponders life as a Sensitive Straight Guy.
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: cellardoor on June 17, 2005, 03:17:52 pm
Maybe he just isn't into Rod.
He isn't an attractive animal. Rod that is.
Still, I think Teodor might be modelling a future real-life halloween costume.
"what did you come as?"
"A bi-curious, jet-ski selling top!"
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 17, 2005, 09:23:20 pm
not quite Kate Winslet, but let's face it, Macgyver is so much more worthy:

(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/macgyver_seal.jpg)

P.S. the man has not aged well
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: Bozack on June 17, 2005, 09:53:43 pm
...Is that the dude from McGuyver and Stargate?

EDIT: Wow, I just learned to read.
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: editor on June 17, 2005, 11:39:39 pm
McGuyver did not age well.

He looks like he's holding that poor animal hostage.

"I will eat him," McGuyver said.
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 18, 2005, 01:00:54 am
...and the mechanic told me I blew a seal and I told him "Keep my personal life out of this"....
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 18, 2005, 01:05:52 am
Quote from: "editor"
McGuyver did not age well.

He looks like he's holding that poor animal hostage.

"I will eat him," McGuyver said.


ZOMG! MacGyver is stealing a seal from its own mother to eat it!

(http://www.riverselkie.com/yoda/macsavesseals.jpg)


For Shame, Mr. Anderson! (Mr. Dean Anderson?)  For shame!
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: AugustWest on June 18, 2005, 02:57:04 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
...and the mechanic told me I blew a seal and I told him "Keep my personal life out of this"....


...So the mechanic says to the penguin, "Looks like you blew a seal" and the penguin says, "No, that's just ice cream."
Title: ...save a baby seal in front of Kate Winslet June 17, 2005
Post by: Doc on June 18, 2005, 05:15:37 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

ZOMG! MacGyver is stealing a seal from its own mother to eat it!


I reckon if you gave that dude a goatee and a receeding hairline he could be Rod Huggins. Well that and being an alive stuffed animal, so I guess its kind of a stretch.