The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: executioneer on June 20, 2005, 08:08:08 am
-
Exactly how much Law and Order does one need to kill a hoss, d'you suppose?
-
Apparently more than an episode or two every few months (about what I see of the various L&O's... hah)....
I think the best mental image for me is Teodor and Rod Huggins doing some Maximum Cuddles... mmmm.... yeah, I'm sure I'll think this creepy at some point. for now, it's comical.
-
Considering the context Teodore looks suprisingly 'gay' in the last panel, especially when you add the criticizing of the drink and the 'ciao'.
I can't help wondering what might have been if Mr. Huggins had been less crass.
Also a lot of pointing in this strip.
-
Excellent.
Maximum Cuddles is awesome, along with the angry turn and point!
So accusatory!
And the punchline is that T is straight but acts totally gay.
Hence the mincing away, with heterosexuality still intact.
Cool!
-
Gay porn is one thing, picnic cuddle porn is quite another: good call, T.
-
Gay porn is one thing, picnic cuddle porn is quite another: good call, T.
I was envisioning a gay remake of State Fair.
~Paul
-
Are Maximum Cuddles anything like Mega Hugs (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=34884#34884)?
A MYSTERY!! DUN DUNNN (http://www.scarborough.me.us/safety/police/detectives/logavel.wav)
-
Maximum Cuddles sounds like the name of a famous circus gorilla.
-
Great. Now I've go the mental image of Teodor and Rod all holding each other with their legs grapevined around each other in Maximum Cuddle.
I'm waiting for the Circus c*ck confrontation.
-
T's not going to be able to stay mad at CP; you just know it. Circus is not the kind of guy at whom one stays mad.
I suspect that "Maximum Cuddles" is going to enter my lexicon. Let alone, y'know, mentioning that "Max/Maximillan/Maximus Cuddles" would be a good gay porn name. (It suggests really schmoopy romantic gladiator porn, but hey.)
-
(It suggests really schmoopy romantic gladiator porn, but hey.)
The best kind of gladiator porn.
-
(It suggests really schmoopy romantic gladiator porn, but hey.)
The best kind of gladiator porn.
COCK RUB WARRIORS! (http://www.heroichomosex.com/crw/crwfounder1.html)
this is so extremely nsfw that you will be disbarred from ever working anywhere again if you click this at work.
-
(It suggests really schmoopy romantic gladiator porn, but hey.)
The best kind of gladiator porn.
COCK RUB WARRIORS! (http://www.heroichomosex.com/crw/crwfounder1.html)
this is so extremely nsfw that you will be disbarred from ever working anywhere again if you click this at work.
Duly noted.
-
How can it be that Teodor hadn't realized that "This is gay" until now?
-
I pretty sure Teodor realized it was gay the instant Rod said "top." He's not naive.
~Paul
-
Which is what I thought at the time. He seems to saying anything that comes to mind...groping for one exit and then another. Consequently his dialogue kind of surprised me.
-
How can it be that Teodor hadn't realized that "This is gay" until now?
He didn't have a weekend between updates. If you read the two in sequence, the pacing's perfect.
THE COMICS WHICH ARE DESIGNED FOR INTERNET DISTRIBUTION WILL MAKE MORE SENSE IN BOOK FORM