The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on June 21, 2005, 09:10:21 pm

Title: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 21, 2005, 09:10:21 pm
A puppy with six legs and two c*ckes was found on Thursday snoozing outside a Chinese temple in the Malaysian town of Pandamaran, south of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysian news service The Star Online reports that devotees at the Kwang Sung Temple have named the puppy Ong Fatt, meaning "Lucky One." (http://www.boingboing.net/2005/06/20/one_puppy_six_legs_t.html)

via BoingBoing...
Title: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
Post by: Golfhaus on June 22, 2005, 02:33:54 am
I'm having a hard time figuring out how that makes him lucky... two c*ckes is one of those things that sounds great at first, but then when you think about it, you realize it's not all it's cracked up to be.
Title: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
Post by: V-Adore on June 22, 2005, 02:56:43 am
I think the luck just comes from the general unusualness of the puppy. Me, I think he's lucky because he survived gestation with that level of conjoinment and appears to be healthy.
Title: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 22, 2005, 03:12:57 am
I'm just saying I could use two extra arms, although admittedly they'd probably just be devoted to my two c*ckes full-time. But that would still leave me two arms to get things done!
Title: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
Post by: editor on June 22, 2005, 05:13:21 pm
I clicked on the link and when I saw the six legs, I thought, "cool."  Then, when I found myself searching for it's second c*ck, I grew disgusted and had to walk away from my desk for a little while.
Title: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
Post by: side_show on July 06, 2005, 06:02:30 pm
On a family trip, when I was very young, on the way to Niagra Falls, my family vistited a museum somewhere in Ontario, because they had some Egyptian mummies on display.  This was a little creepy for me already, being 6 or 7 and gazing at dead people under glass.  Little did my parents realize that there was an entire floor of the same museum dedicated to animal deformities, filled with display upon display of taxidermied, deformed animals.  Scarred for life, folks.  Scarred for life.