The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 21, 2003, 06:56:21 pm
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
Drop the underground? He already tried that. Way back at the start of the strip there were a few where they had to get stuff from the human world (trying to get the taxi to pick up movies, etc) and it kind of limited the stories. It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
I should have fleshed that out: just have RB go to the mall for his under#####, not some special mall that only cats and stuffed animals have access to. The human world hasn't had a place in Achewood since the early strips you mention (apart from tv shows and such like), so the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
Drop the underground? He already tried that. Way back at the start of the strip there were a few where they had to get stuff from the human world (trying to get the taxi to pick up movies, etc) and it kind of limited the stories. It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
I should have fleshed that out: just have RB go to the mall for his under#####, not some special mall that only cats and stuffed animals have access to. The human world hasn't had a place in Achewood since the early strips you mention (apart from tv shows and such like), so the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
Drop the underground? He already tried that. Way back at the start of the strip there were a few where they had to get stuff from the human world (trying to get the taxi to pick up movies, etc) and it kind of limited the stories. It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
I should have fleshed that out: just have RB go to the mall for his under#####, not some special mall that only cats and stuffed animals have access to. The human world hasn't had a place in Achewood since the early strips you mention (apart from tv shows and such like), so the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
But think about the beauty of discussion on this board: where else in the world would that above sentence (from JLD) be funny, or even understood?
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
Drop the underground? He already tried that. Way back at the start of the strip there were a few where they had to get stuff from the human world (trying to get the taxi to pick up movies, etc) and it kind of limited the stories. It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
I should have fleshed that out: just have RB go to the mall for his under#####, not some special mall that only cats and stuffed animals have access to. The human world hasn't had a place in Achewood since the early strips you mention (apart from tv shows and such like), so the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
But think about the beauty of discussion on this board: where else in the world would that above sentence (from JLD) be funny, or even understood?
I'm glad you approve.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
Might have to get it blown up and wall-mounted!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Oooh! Good idea!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
So how does this look?
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
So how does this look?
It didn't help, but that's not the point - we know the truth. Also, I had to be a part of this.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
So how does this look?
It didn't help, but that's not the point - we know the truth. Also, I had to be a part of this.
Yeah, I knew it wouldn't help I just thought it would look cool. Word.
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
So how does this look?
It didn't help, but that's not the point - we know the truth. Also, I had to be a part of this.
Yeah, I knew it wouldn't help I just thought it would look cool. Word.
HOLY CRAP! I'm like Gulliver all of a sudden!
KNEEL BEFORE ME, PUNY QUOTE POSTS! I AM YOUR GIGANTIC MASTER!
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
So how does this look?
It didn't help, but that's not the point - we know the truth. Also, I had to be a part of this.
Yeah, I knew it wouldn't help I just thought it would look cool. Word.
HOLY CRAP! I'm like Gulliver all of a sudden!
KNEEL BEFORE ME, PUNY QUOTE POSTS! I AM YOUR GIGANTIC MASTER!
What was that little man?
-
I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. ;)
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby![/size]
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.
I love you people. You really know how to have a good time.
Bad news people, we hit the limit. Go back to my post with color and look at the innermost quote (from Jough). Then look at jl's post "Oooh! Good idea!" and look at the innermost again, Jough's gone. From then on the inner post keeps vanishing. It's a sad day.
Not on mine. It's still Jough's original post on the innermost box. I guess he did use his powers! Or something really weird is happening with Moz!
The posts are slowly vanishing on my readout, too. It's like some sort of odd Zennishness: as we continue to iterate and iterate, original context slowly slips away...
Note that all the levels of quotes are still in the code, though. IE may just be inflicting Zen on me.
It's not IE - it's the board. I think it limits quote levels.
Dang, I'm going to have to crawl through the code to find how to let it let you quote FOREVER.
Although I like the zenness of the innermost quote being sucked into the black hole...
So how does this look?
It didn't help, but that's not the point - we know the truth. Also, I had to be a part of this.
Yeah, I knew it wouldn't help I just thought it would look cool. Word.
HOLY CRAP! I'm like Gulliver all of a sudden!
KNEEL BEFORE ME, PUNY QUOTE POSTS! I AM YOUR GIGANTIC MASTER!
What was that little man?
Now it's a question of whether we can like, blow up Jough's server, or just people brains?
Excellent!
{i got bored of trying to remove the size tags...}
-
I'm so sorry.
INTERRUPTED
-
I'm so sorry.
INTERRUPTED
Well, fine.
ARROWED!!!
-
I'm so sorry.
INTERRUPTED
Well, fine.
ARROWED!!!
MSG'D!!!!!!
(It was either that or a Homsar quote. Count your blessings.)
-
JLD is soooooooooooo going to close this thread, and then *thwapp* Choop for ruining a good thing for everyone.
WAY TO FUCK UP THE THREAD, CHOOP.
-
I'm so sorry.
INTERRUPTED
Well, fine.
ARROWED!!!
MSG'D!!!!!!
(It was either that or a Homsar quote. Count your blessings.)
Possuuuums...!
-
I'm so sorry.
INTERRUPTED
Well, fine.
ARROWED!!!
MSG'D!!!!!!
(It was either that or a Homsar quote. Count your blessings.)
Possuuuums...!
Ramrod??
-
I'm so sorry.
INTERRUPTED
Well, fine.
ARROWED!!!
MSG'D!!!!!!
(It was either that or a Homsar quote. Count your blessings.)
Possuuuums...!
Ramrod??
Good jorb, there, Orgust.
UwaaAaAaAaAAAAAA!!!
-
JLD is soooooooooooo going to close this thread, and then *thwapp* Choop for ruining a good thing for everyone.
WAY TO FUCK UP THE THREAD, CHOOP.
The man knows me well.
It was fun while it lasted