The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: pmcd9 on June 25, 2005, 11:33:56 pm

Title: Kinky for Governor
Post by: pmcd9 on June 25, 2005, 11:33:56 pm
Why the Hell Not? (http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/)

(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/DSCN6063-E-400.jpg)
Me and Kinky!!!

How Hard can it Be?

~Paul
Title: Kinky for Governor
Post by: wombat on June 26, 2005, 12:24:29 am
Best campaign slogan ever.

And why not Paul for Lieutenant Governor?  But only if he gets a hat like that.
Title: Kinky for Governor
Post by: jough on June 26, 2005, 01:33:17 am
Kinky is good buddies with W.  Did he tell you any of Bush's famous dirty jokes?

And what the hell - if I were a Texan I'd vote for him.
Title: Kinky for Governor
Post by: slink on June 26, 2005, 01:13:48 pm
Ditto.
I saw he was a couple of years back when he was featured on some TV thing. But, I have always loved Kinky. Alas, I didn't get to go see the reading my brother and mom saw in Edinburgh. Got a plec at least.
Title: Kinky for Governor
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2005, 03:01:29 pm
My candidate supports gay marriage (http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/news/detail.php?id=29).  He says "I support gay marriage. I believe they have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us."

Also, check out his home page (http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/), see the picture of Kinky with two ladies and a child with cerebral palsey (http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/files/fck/Kinky_Funraiser.jpg)?  I took that picture with the blonde lady's camera.

~Paul