The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: acoxcae on June 27, 2005, 03:48:42 pm

Title: Téodor
Post by: acoxcae on June 27, 2005, 03:48:42 pm
Did anyone else notice that apparently Teodor has changed his name for his blog (on the achewood.com homepage) to the more Gen-Y/L33t friendly moniker "Téodor"?

Has our boy finally flipped?  Did some sly hacker leave his mark?

Is my browser's character set all messed up?

Who knows!

acoxcae
Title: Téodor
Post by: MattFish on June 27, 2005, 06:44:07 pm
Taco-dor?

Mexican food kick, maybe?
Title: Téodor
Post by: evan on June 28, 2005, 01:51:45 am
I was seeing that for a while but it seems to be fixed now. I also saw some weird stuff in Ray's Place. Essentially every character that's not [a-zA-Z] was messed up.
Title: Téodor
Post by: Doctor C on June 28, 2005, 12:00:15 pm
I also saw this, but figured it was Firefox acting up, since it has got a tendency (in my experience at least) to get confused with unusual characters like á