The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JeremyW on June 29, 2005, 01:06:30 pm

Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: JeremyW on June 29, 2005, 01:06:30 pm
There are some weird *****s in Achewood.  What kind of person would build a ***** programed to lie?  The complete uslessness of such a ***** is ironic and humourous.
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: JeremyW on June 29, 2005, 01:08:06 pm
Why are my *****s blocked?  This is absurd.  I'm talking about Row-bots by the way.
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: AugustWest on June 29, 2005, 03:04:39 pm
What kind of person would block the word *****?  The complete uselessness of a ***** blocking filter is ironic and humorous.
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: V-Adore on June 29, 2005, 03:31:09 pm
Who would block *****? Maybe it was NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE. NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE and his stupid #####.

EDIT: This joke was funnier when I conceived of it. I swear to God.
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: jough on June 29, 2005, 04:25:16 pm
I love how Jeremy posts Achewood 101 topics with the presupposition that THESE THINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED EVER
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2005, 05:08:39 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I love how Jeremy posts Achewood 101 topics with the presupposition that THESE THINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED EVER

My thoughts exactly.  Does he really think we don't know about the ##### and ***** filters?

We love you J, but seriously, try to catch up.

~Paul
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: wombat on June 29, 2005, 06:14:03 pm
Man, I just love for once in my life being part of the in crowd and getting to laugh at the newbies.  Is that so wrong?
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: V-Adore on June 29, 2005, 07:41:42 pm
*ahem*

Jeremy, in the top right corner of your message board screen you should see two rows of linked options. The second in the first row is "Search"; use this to search for threads on topic of interest. This will help you know when topics aren't particularly interesting to the community anymore.
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2005, 07:52:11 pm
You know, once, when I was having a senior moment, I asked what the onomotopia for clearing one's throat was and no one came to my aid.  No one!  Now I see you flaunting  your knowledge of this fact.  You could have helped your brother out V, you could've...  But you didn't.

~Paul
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 29, 2005, 08:31:05 pm
Whale Placenta. Next.
Title: The *****s in Achewood
Post by: AugustWest on June 29, 2005, 10:14:17 pm
And I'll throw in a barbed c*ck and put an end to this here thang.