The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mudokon on July 04, 2005, 08:04:59 am

Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: mudokon on July 04, 2005, 08:04:59 am
Pretty good Independence Day filler.
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: cellardoor on July 04, 2005, 08:19:43 am
Hee, that tattoo seems like a nice idea.
Happy independance day my transatlantic friends!
Be wary of straying into woods and falling in a hole and then waking up ten years later only to find yourself the pilot of an intergalatic pet shop.
Yes, my only real knowledge of american things is Achewood and 80s films.
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: slink on July 04, 2005, 01:36:15 pm
Filler yes, but I did dig the 'Why did Pat call in to..." question and answer combo. Concise.
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: AugustWest on July 04, 2005, 02:31:12 pm
Wow!  A strip that combines my love for Trivial Pursuit and my love for Achewood!  Excellent.
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 04, 2005, 02:43:56 pm
ATTENTION CHRIS ONSTAD:

If you made an entire game of this nature I would pay for said game. Copyright infringement may be an issue, so you could call it "Factual Frenzy" or such.
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: CortJstr on July 04, 2005, 03:20:02 pm
When I got missed a question I felt as if I'd failed you all. Apparently I need to re-read all the strips from Book IV–present.
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 04, 2005, 03:24:56 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
When I got missed a question I felt as if I'd failed you all. Apparently I need to re-read all the strips from Book IV–present.


Actually, CJ, you should come up with a variant of this game that we can play at the DC Achewood Fan Beer-Off.

You have one month!
Title: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
Post by: linnea on July 04, 2005, 09:38:40 pm
Oh man, I love Trivial Pursuit so much. This strip made me really happy. I especially liked the "Bozaks" category.