The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: robot_roll_call on July 13, 2005, 06:30:37 am

Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: robot_roll_call on July 13, 2005, 06:30:37 am
All the empty space around the "delete all" button made this one for me. You'd have to be trying to hit that and somehow Philippe did it on accident.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: JeremyW on July 13, 2005, 06:40:13 am
The moral is keep your resident six year old away from the computer or face dire consequences.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: mrchee on July 13, 2005, 06:57:21 am
THE ANTIDOTE IS THE ANSWER!
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Islikemoxie! on July 13, 2005, 10:25:35 am
Thats great!

How do you look someone up without accidentally deleting the most important email in the entire world?

Indeed.

And hi all, be gentle.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: pmcd9 on July 13, 2005, 11:39:34 am
You'll never believe this.

Yesterday's first post for first post sake (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=41702#41702) talk gave me a silly idea.  I was going to post todays thread starter yesterday way before the strip ever posted.  Prettty stupid yeah.  I was busy at work yesterday so I never got around to it.  The amazing thing though is I was going to entitle the thread "Abuse Philippe Wednesday."  Had I followed through on my idea i'd be a hero now instead of a goat telling stories nobody believes.

Sigh...

~Paul
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: pmcd9 on July 13, 2005, 11:42:59 am
Hi Is like moxie.  Nice to see you show up with your avatar in place.  You could take a hint from him Mr. Cheese and JW.

~Paul
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: V-Adore on July 13, 2005, 12:37:44 pm
Greetings, islikemoxie!. Nice to see you here.

I sorta like this strip, if only because the abuse of Philippe is purely imagined. I think I'm starting to get tired of the other source. Also, Philippe's just total inability to use Mail.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Doc on July 13, 2005, 12:44:15 pm
I like this not just because of the Phillipe total incompetance but also because I've been in the situation where you must desperately not do something and yet cannot think of how to do anything but that thing.
And its nice Mr. Bear isn't abusing him in person, I don't care for uptight mr bear.

Also its perfectly logical that phillipe would fall for this brand of spam mail.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: CortJstr on July 13, 2005, 12:55:54 pm
Clearly there's only one thing Philippe can do now. And it involves boiling gravy.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: JeremyW on July 13, 2005, 01:05:14 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Hi Is like moxie.  Nice to see you show up with your avatar in place.  You could take a hint from him Mr. Cheese and JW.

~Paul


What are you trying to say?
Title: channeling jough here
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 13, 2005, 01:10:09 pm
Oh look, it's a
$GENERIC_PHILLIPE_COMIC!


For those of you that don't know,

$MAIN_CHARACTER
does
$INNOCUOUS_ACTIVITY
involving
[ $HIPHOP_CULTURE || $THE_INTERNET ]
but
[ $MAIN_CHARACTER || $SUPPORTING_CHARACTER ]
misinterprets it as
$VERY_BAD_THING
and faces the
[ $ACTUAL || $IMAGINED ]
wrath of
$SUPPORTING_CHARACTER!


while true; do fprintf(1,"%d","HA HA HA!\n"); done



I like to think that Onstad sees a little bit of himself in all of his characters. Phillipe is retarded.



yes, I am intentionally mixing up my programming/scripting metaphors to isolate which nitpickers would actually give a shit.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: andalucia on July 13, 2005, 01:27:32 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Hi Is like moxie.  Nice to see you show up with your avatar in place.  You could take a hint from him Mr. Cheese and JW.

~Paul


Agreed, it helps keep you from being forgotten, lost in the mists of time.
However, I wish someone could explain Moxie to me.  I find it to be a pleasant-tasting soda, but the fanatical devotion (my boyfriend took a roadtrip to Moxiefest last weekend) baffles me.  Anyone?

Oh yeah.  The comic was amusing as well.  But soda!  This is the issue!
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Islikemoxie! on July 13, 2005, 01:48:14 pm
Quote
However, I wish someone could explain Moxie to me. I find it to be a pleasant-tasting soda, but the fanatical devotion (my boyfriend took a roadtrip to Moxiefest last weekend) baffles me. Anyone?


ermn.. well actually I had no idea that there existed a soda with the name Moxie, however, it delights me to know that it is both pleasant-tasting, and that a fest is held in its honour.

hmm... Hey! I want Moxie damn it! Who left me out of this dope?
Title: Re: channeling jough here
Post by: arkabee on July 13, 2005, 02:03:27 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
-onstadt's secret recipe


oh no! Bobby posted onstadt's secret recipe!!! now EVERYBODY will start making achewood comic strips!!!!
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: arkabee on July 13, 2005, 02:06:06 pm
this is the best comic since the last best comic.

the speech is amazing.  "that was a terrible decision!", how can i not relate to phillipe as a person, how can i not empathize with his character?

do i laugh? surely, for else i would have to cry at the lost innocence.
Title: Moxy
Post by: pmcd9 on July 13, 2005, 02:07:14 pm
I thought moxie meant courage or determination or something like that.  How do you make soda out of that? Is this a Canadian thing, like Aussies and the vegemite?

(http://www.headpins.net/ccr/roster/photos/moxy.jpg)

Here's another Canadian Moxy.

~Paul
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: MSC on July 13, 2005, 02:20:49 pm
Phillipe fears Mr. Bear's judgment in all things.
Title: Re: channeling jough here
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 13, 2005, 02:24:12 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
-onstadt's secret recipe


oh no! Bobby posted onstadt's secret recipe!!! now EVERYBODY will start making achewood comic strips!!!!


I guess it works for beef if you add || $RELATIONSHIPS and make $SUPPORTING_CHARACTER molly.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Emergent_C on July 13, 2005, 02:24:49 pm
Canadian Moxy = a ROTTEN application of one's self (for reals)
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: V-Adore on July 13, 2005, 02:43:18 pm
Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Canadian Moxy = a ROTTEN application of one's self (for reals)

I must voice my disagreement with this sentiment strongly. Heck, I want to go home and give You Will Go To the Moon a big ol' hug right now.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: mudokon on July 13, 2005, 02:53:37 pm
Onstad hasn't really been "on" this week.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Islikemoxie! on July 13, 2005, 03:07:47 pm
(http://www.armyvehicles.dk/images/moxymt25.jpg)

Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

IŽll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: editor on July 13, 2005, 03:09:32 pm
Yes, the image of the delete button killed.  

What's sad is that there are so many like Phillipe out there who cannot recognize spam e-mails.  This is a sad thing.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 13, 2005, 03:10:25 pm
Quote from: "Islikemoxie!"
(http://www.armyvehicles.dk/images/moxymt25.jpg)

Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

IŽll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT


I read "Danish Army Vehicles" and the concept of a Danish Army alternates between Swedish Chefs in green berets with bayonets, or militant pastries attacking Belgium in a blintz-krieg.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: pmcd9 on July 13, 2005, 03:12:59 pm
What exactly does the Danish army do with this vehicle?  Dump sand on thier enemies?

~Paul
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Islikemoxie! on July 13, 2005, 03:26:07 pm
Quote
What exactly does the Danish army do with this vehicle? Dump sand on thier enemies?

~Paul


You must admit that abducting land is less brutal than invading it, plus Denmark is in dire need of good sand.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: V-Adore on July 13, 2005, 03:32:38 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
blintz-krieg

I am glad to see that jough caught that and put you on Double-Secret Probation before I could. If he didn't, well, you're on Triple-Secret now, buddy.

Anyway, that is a hell of a pseudomilitary vehicle. I suspect it would make an excellent Micro Machine.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: side_show on July 13, 2005, 03:34:44 pm
I am Canadian, and no nothing of a drink called Moxie - there is the chain of middle of the road restaurants here called Moxie's, where my middle of the road first boyfriend broke up with me many a year ago, but they do not have their own brand of soda, only their own brand of teenage heartbreak.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Franz. on July 13, 2005, 03:45:29 pm
Moxie is not Canadian, damn you, it is from Maine! Maine is not Canada, despite what the Connecticut tourists seem to think.

Anyway, Moxie either loved or hated. I love it.

After all,

(http://www.mainegoodies.com/food/Moxie/dietb.jpg)

Moxie Makes Mainers Mighty.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: andalucia on July 13, 2005, 03:45:33 pm
It's not Canadian, or else I would have been less baffled.  I think it might be a New England-only phenomenon.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: MSC on July 13, 2005, 04:00:29 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I think it might be a New England-only phenomenon.


I will vouch for its New England-ness.  I went to college in Rhode Island, and Moxie was around.  Though I remember it in a yellow can then.  And I also remember it being very, very nasty.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: jough on July 13, 2005, 05:11:09 pm
I always thought that Philippe was five, not stupid.

Onstad's just pissed because he bought The Antidote and it did not enlarge his c*ck as promised.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: V-Adore on July 13, 2005, 05:15:20 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I always thought that Philippe was five, not stupid.

Onstad seems to be confused about that, I think. Without getting into Achewood Hypertime, Philippe started the strip as "apparently adult but retarded" and has slowly assumed an eigenstate between "five" and "five and really stupid."
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: CortJstr on July 13, 2005, 05:17:46 pm
Philippe just doesn't deal with high-pressure situations very well and panics. He's like TV characters who aren't supposed to mention a sensitive subject with the neighbors yet constantly bring it up in freudian slips.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: arkabee on July 13, 2005, 05:19:39 pm
Quote from: "Islikemoxie!"
(http://www.armyvehicles.dk/images/moxymt25.jpg)

Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

IŽll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT


oh my goodness, can we keep islikemoxie!? canwecanwecanwe?!?!?!

anyone who does not look at that vehicle and then read:
"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"
and not have shivers, SHIVERS up their spine,
well,
i don't know i'm just aghast!

i must say that the Danish Army is perplexing.

also,
indeed i first came aware of Moxie when i was in the northeast, but the biggest "moxie freak"i ever met was based out of kentucky.

Quote from: "Iscolese"

I guess it works for beef if you add || $RELATIONSHIPS and make $SUPPORTING_CHARACTER molly.


i don't know what value it would have, but i have absolute faith that you
could easily delevop an absolute and robust algorythm to encompass
all of achewood.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: AugustWest on July 13, 2005, 05:54:14 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
also,
indeed i first came aware of Moxie when i was in the northeast, but the biggest "moxie freak"i ever met was based out of kentucky.


Surprising, because our Obligatory Regional Soft-Drink in this parts is potent decoction known as "Ale-81" or jokingly referred to as "Winchester Swamp Water".  It's kind of like ginger ale flavored Jolt.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 13, 2005, 05:57:26 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "jough"
I always thought that Philippe was five, not stupid.

Onstad seems to be confused about that, I think. Without getting into Achewood Hypertime, Philippe started the strip as "apparently adult but retarded" and has slowly assumed an eigenstate between "five" and "five and really stupid."


His age is less relevant than his stupidity. Assume Ultra Peanut is roundabouts the same age, and even she thinks Phillipe is a super-size homo jackass.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: robot_roll_call on July 13, 2005, 06:38:07 pm
Just as a side note, my title was "Wow, 187 posts!" when I started this. Now it's back to Chucklebot.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: pmcd9 on July 13, 2005, 06:49:59 pm
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Just as a side note, my title was "Wow, 187 posts!" when I started this. Now it's back to Chucklebot.

We've all gone through this (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=536&highlight=wow+187+posts).  It's your coming of age on the board.  Congratulations.

~Paul
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: acoxcae on July 13, 2005, 07:25:21 pm
Someday, I too hope to have 187 posts.  Maybe by then I'll have chosen an avatar.

In more on-topic news, this strip represents the sort of little game I'd play with myself when I know I'm going to delete something that's clogging my inbox, but also have a desire for excitement.

Tell me you've never been sitting at work at 10am and just need something to get pumped about, even if it is your sarcastic excitement at spam and its subsequent deletion.



Or maybe its just me.   Although I don't usually get an angry Mr. Bear chastising me for my decision afterwards.

Bottom line:  I laughed.

acoxcae
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: CortJstr on July 13, 2005, 08:06:11 pm
Quote from: "acoxcae"
Someday, I too hope to have 187 posts.  Maybe by then I'll have chosen an avatar.

Sigh. I remember those halcyon days of 187 posts. I was young and stupid then. I feel old and stupid now.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 13, 2005, 10:07:29 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Islikemoxie!"
(http://www.armyvehicles.dk/images/moxymt25.jpg)

Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

IŽll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT


Either those are hella big cylinders (I love the skulls image) or that is one weak machine. I'm not awed by that in the least. Is it meant mainly to push sand around and keep the ocean at bay?
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: MattFish on July 13, 2005, 10:34:25 pm
Topical: I have so many things that I could say about this strip that I can't put into words.

That truck is cool.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: beanmom on July 13, 2005, 11:24:59 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was young and stupid then. I feel old and stupid now.


Thank you for the earworm.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: V-Adore on July 13, 2005, 11:34:39 pm
Quote from: "beanmom"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was young and stupid then. I feel old and stupid now.


Thank you for the earworm.

Beat me to it.

Sure as you can't steer a train, you can't change your fate...

(I should probably split this, but it's such a pretty thread.)
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Choop on July 14, 2005, 12:48:41 am
"I was young and foolish then; I feel old and foolish now."
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: CortJstr on July 14, 2005, 01:07:11 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
"I was young and foolish then; I feel old and foolish now."

I was just alluding to it, hence the lack of quotation marks.

Yeah, that's it; that's the ticket.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: arkabee on July 14, 2005, 02:50:19 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Either those are hella big cylinders (I love the skulls image) or that is one weak machine. I'm not awed by that in the least. Is it meant mainly to push sand around and keep the ocean at bay?


i don't care about the thing with wheels, i want to sneak in at the dead of midnight and take that motor.

oh the things i would do, the places we would go, that motor and i.

oh, indeed, oh.

"dinner for two mssr?"
"oiu"
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Bozack on July 14, 2005, 04:57:32 am
Quote from: "beanmom"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was young and stupid then. I feel old and stupid now.


Thank you for the earworm.


...
I will kill EVERYONE for this.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Choop on July 14, 2005, 05:23:20 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "beanmom"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was young and stupid then. I feel old and stupid now.


Thank you for the earworm.


...
I will kill EVERYONE for this.


Don't put too fine a point on it, Bozack.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: antioch on July 14, 2005, 09:38:02 am
Phillipe does something silly, and then imagines Mr. Bear's words pretty accurately. That he conceived MB's second sentence says something about Phillipe's brightness. That's what salvaged it for me. I wish "Beloved" or "Dearest" would have been worked in there.

Also, Bobby - maybe you can use those subroutines to draw things.  The result would likely be a terrible abomination, but ideas as good as your formula need to be taken all the way. I almost want to try it. I know half way through I'll give up and start trying to make some half-baked strategy game, though.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: CortJstr on July 14, 2005, 12:54:57 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "beanmom"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was young and stupid then. I feel old and stupid now.

Thank you for the earworm.

...
I will kill EVERYONE for this.

Don't put too fine a point on it, Bozack.

WINNER!
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 14, 2005, 01:30:35 pm
Quote from: "antioch"
Phillipe does something silly, and then imagines Mr. Bear's words pretty accurately. That he conceived MB's second sentence says something about Phillipe's brightness. That's what salvaged it for me. I wish "Beloved" or "Dearest" would have been worked in there.

Also, Bobby - maybe you can use those subroutines to draw things.  The result would likely be a terrible abomination, but ideas as good as your formula need to be taken all the way. I almost want to try it. I know half way through I'll give up and start trying to make some half-baked strategy game, though.


I once went on a stone cold sober rant for one and a half hours on the semiotics of Wesley Willis songs, and I am afraid if I try to do the same with Achewood I may end up pulling a Niezsche and ending up paralyzed and mad.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: St_Zartan on July 14, 2005, 02:06:03 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I once went on a stone cold sober rant for one and a half hours on the semiotics of Wesley Willis songs, and I am afraid if I try to do the same with Achewood I may end up pulling a Niezsche and ending up paralyzed and mad.


I'd be interested to know what you made of Wesley's aggression / affection device : in "Arnold Schwarzenegger", for example, he exclaims that Arnold is both "a low down rotten man" and "the best man that I have ever liked", his "big millionaire".

And, surely, you've got Ideas in re: the selection of animals, both wild and domestic, to be fellated or otherwise sodomized by celebrities, bus drivers, &c. - Saddam Hussein and a snow leopard? I am interested in these Ideas.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 14, 2005, 02:51:34 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I once went on a stone cold sober rant for one and a half hours on the semiotics of Wesley Willis songs, and I am afraid if I try to do the same with Achewood I may end up pulling a Niezsche and ending up paralyzed and mad.


I'd be interested to know what you made of Wesley's aggression / affection device : in "Arnold Schwarzenegger", for example, he exclaims that Arnold is both "a low down rotten man" and "the best man that I have ever liked", his "big millionaire".

And, surely, you've got Ideas in re: the selection of animals, both wild and domestic, to be fellated or otherwise sodomized by celebrities, bus drivers, &c. - Saddam Hussein and a snow leopard? I am interested in these Ideas.


The rant started off simply,  with a descripion of the typical wesley willis format;

A x 4
Title x 4
B x 4
Title  x 4
Rest x 4 (length of one stanza)
C x 4
Title x 4
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago
Ad Jingle

and then, to explain the syntax of the verses A, B, C - with description of his 'buddy' songs, you know where he picks the name of someone and claims to be his best friend.

The structure is pretty consistent for the A stanza:

You are my A to the B
You are my A to the B
You are my A to the B
I like you like C

where A in { friend, buddy }
where B in { end, max, long run}
where C is some commercial product of exceedingly bad nutrition (ham, Cool Whip, etc.)

It's usually in that order, too: "you are my friend to the end, you are my buddy to the max, you are my friend in the long run, i like you like cool whip."

Or the structure of his concert review songs:

A played last night at B (B is usually "The Metro")
About C people were in attendance
The jam session was awesome
It whipped a D's ass

where D is usually snow leopard, llama, honey badger, donkey, etc.

I could go on, but I really do have to work, i haven't even touched the internal structures and analyzed what may have been going on in his head; this is merely description so far. Keep bugging me and I'll keep giving tidbits on the matter.


Also, the world's worst porn name is Urine Macgregor.
Title: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Choop on July 14, 2005, 05:33:00 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Also, the world's worst porn name is Urine Macgregor.


Not Fitz McOckinner?
Title: Re: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Doc on October 25, 2009, 12:12:25 pm
Well, I'm convinced. This guy can't possibly be a troll.

Edit: Oh come on! I mean, good effort on ruthlessly efficient modding but now I look like I ressurected a thread for no reason.
Title: Re: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: pmcd9 on October 25, 2009, 01:12:49 pm
Well, I'm convinced. This guy can't possibly be a troll.

Edit: Oh come on! I mean, good effort on ruthlessly efficient modding but now I look like I ressurected a thread for no reason.

I didn't see your post, until after I had deleted all that nonsense.  FWIW, that was just one of maybe 300 I've deleted in the last hour or so.
Title: Re: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
Post by: Doc on October 26, 2009, 08:06:44 am
maybe 300 I've deleted in the last hour or so.

Paul gets a can for vigilance.