The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Choop on August 23, 2003, 01:20:27 pm

Title: Tiny Sepuku
Post by: Choop on August 23, 2003, 01:20:27 pm
No, it has nothing to do with samurai suicide.

Tiny Sepuku (http://www.tinysepuku.com/) is an interesting project: the author receives questions for advice (yes, like that) and draws a comic that gives advice or not. It's published in "indie weeklies" around the country, maybe even in your city! I know we get it here in Atlanta in the Creative Loafing, but I have no idea where else it's syndicated.

You like? Say something!
Title: Tiny Sepuku
Post by: jay-ell on August 23, 2003, 06:08:10 pm
Tiny Sepukku sounds like what Click ***** did after Phillipe made him do it in his #####.
Title: Tiny Sepuku
Post by: slink on August 23, 2003, 07:16:20 pm
Wow, it's worth it just for the cool little bit of J-Jazz that plays upon visiting!
Title: Tiny Sepuku
Post by: slink on August 23, 2003, 07:25:40 pm
Yea I quite like that.
It has an innocent fun to it, while also having the depth and technical ability with language to make some good jokes. I have browsed a few so far from various years and some have made me laugh.
I shall continue to get to know it better I think.