The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: St_Zartan on July 25, 2005, 05:33:48 am

Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: St_Zartan on July 25, 2005, 05:33:48 am
1. Has anyone else noticed how many drone accounts are registering with the board lately? Their names are, lately, always x-y and are otherwise completely unremarkable except for the fact that their "homepage" is some needlessly complex and doubtlessly spyware-choked URL, e.g. www.afreexxxpornodirtymovieforyou.ru/free/porn/d/i/r/t/y/movie.html

2. OK, Jough, you fuc[size=0] [/size]king clown - your goofy-assed filters as re: trousers and automatons are so old and tired and HUH?? WHY CAN'T I TYPE THIS WORD?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM as to be almost charming, but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?
Title: Re: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: V-Adore on July 25, 2005, 05:37:04 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
1. Has anyone else noticed how many drone accounts are registering with the board lately? Their names are, lately, always x-y and are otherwise completely unremarkable except for the fact that their "homepage" is some needlessly complex and doubtlessly spyware-choked URL, e.g. www.afreexxxpornodirtymovieforyou.ru/free/porn/d/i/r/t/y/movie.html

I am exploding these as soon as I see them. Thus far I've been managing to keep the volume down, but I'll search the database soon for any I may have missed.

What really gets me about those is that they've gotten a little more clever and are putting something in the "Location" field now. Much like the increasing signal-to-noise ratio in spam, really; one wonders when "spam drone account" will be indistinguishable from "actual human who registers and never posts ."

Quote
2. OK, Jough, you fuc[size=0] [/size]king clown - your goofy-assed filters as re: trousers and automatons are so old and tired and HUH?? WHY CAN'T I TYPE THIS WORD?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM as to be almost charming, but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?

It is probably best to not feed the energy being, dude.
Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: Bozack on July 25, 2005, 05:53:54 am
...These are literally the WORST "adult ideas" I've ever read. Where are the curious co-eds? Where are the air conditioning repairmen? Haven't you even READ "Candy"?

Also, I kind of like fuck*ng.
Title: Re: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: jough on July 25, 2005, 06:55:43 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

 but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?


Ahem (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07182005)

Quote from: "Bozack"

Also, I kind of like fuck*ng.


I do too, son.  I do too.
Title: Re: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 25, 2005, 12:35:33 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

 but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?


Ahem (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07182005)

Quote from: "Bozack"

Also, I kind of like fuck*ng.


I do too, son.  I do too.


The whole ##### and fucking thing give the board character, much like jough's vitriol or v-adore's nymphomania.
Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: AugustWest on July 25, 2005, 02:27:34 pm
Fuck*ng?  Is that Anna*ng's sleazier sister?
Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: St_Zartan on July 25, 2005, 02:30:13 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Fuck*ng?  Is that Anna*ng's sleazier sister?


It's spelled Phuc, I'll thank you to remember.
Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: V-Adore on July 25, 2005, 02:37:24 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Fuck*ng?  Is that Anna*ng's sleazier sister?

It's a small word substitution, after all.

(Wait, I'm a nymphomaniac now? Now that's an adult idea. Also, someone should have sent me the memo.)
Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: pmcd9 on July 25, 2005, 03:07:56 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
(Wait, I'm a nymphomaniac now? Now that's an adult idea. Also, someone should have sent me the memo.)


Hello, Mega Hugs (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=34884#34884).

~Paul
Title: Problems with Adult Ideas
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 25, 2005, 03:58:11 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
(Wait, I'm a nymphomaniac now? Now that's an adult idea. Also, someone should have sent me the memo.)


Hello, Mega Hugs (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=34884#34884).

~Paul


WHORE OF BABYLON