The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Null on July 25, 2005, 06:39:56 pm

Title: Volume V
Post by: Null on July 25, 2005, 06:39:56 pm
I know that you guys get to have secret lunch with Onstad.  Has he mentioned anything about when Achewood Volume Five might be coming out?

I know I can read the archives for free, but it's difficult to drive a car while doing that.  It is much easier to read a book while driving a car.  You can put the book on the passenger seat, face down, when you have to make a turn or avoid a stump, then go right back to reading.

So, I would like Volume 5.
Title: Volume V
Post by: pmcd9 on July 25, 2005, 07:58:17 pm
Please inform the club of your general wearabouts so we can be sure to steer clear of that area.

~Paul
Title: Volume V
Post by: St_Zartan on July 25, 2005, 08:02:22 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Please inform the club of your general wearabouts so we can be sure to steer clear of that area.


I think he just likes to kick around town in red woolen long underwear with one button undone and galoshes. It's a durable, comfy look that says "you can't technically arrest me".
Title: Volume V
Post by: CortJstr on July 27, 2005, 01:05:37 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Please inform the club of your general wearabouts so we can be sure to steer clear of that area.

He obviously drives on the Beltway, 66, or the Dulles Toll Road. Reading while driving is not what I would call rare.
Title: Volume V
Post by: Null on August 12, 2005, 05:30:34 am
Volume V has just been announced.  Be glad you cannot see me doing the "Volume V Dance."
Title: Volume V
Post by: Mantonio on August 12, 2005, 05:36:14 am
Quote from: "Null"
Volume V has just been announced.  Be glad you cannot see me doing the "Volume V Dance."


Just as long as you aren't attempting to drive at the same time. And if you are, here's hoping you aren't in Southern Maine. We've got enough problems with deadly truckers (http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=117773) out this way.
Title: Volume V
Post by: Null on August 12, 2005, 05:47:19 am
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Null"
Volume V has just been announced.  Be glad you cannot see me doing the "Volume V Dance."


Just as long as you aren't attempting to drive at the same time.


But that is part of the dance.
Title: Volume V
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 12, 2005, 08:27:43 pm
Why does this thread have this google ad?

the Colon Cleansing Kit™
What is known. What is unknown. Real cleansing photos. You decide.  

Real cleansing photos.

I've already decided.
Title: Volume V
Post by: V-Adore on August 12, 2005, 08:33:05 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Why does this thread have this google ad?

the Colon Cleansing Kit™
What is known. What is unknown. Real cleansing photos. You decide.  

Real cleansing photos.

I've already decided.

Wow; for me it's just a timeshare ad. Am I not good enough for colon cleansing?

EDIT: Never mind, all diverticulitis ads now. Yay! I love saying "diverticulitis," although of course I do not love diverticulitis itself.
Title: Volume V
Post by: CortJstr on August 12, 2005, 08:39:05 pm
That was totally worth turning AdBlock for.

Also, Jough did you see there's now a Firefox plugin that constantly updates your AdSense totals?
Title: Volume V
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 12, 2005, 11:11:01 pm
Again with the poopchute propoganda:

Are You Clean Inside?
"Death begins in the colon." Why is colon cleansing so vital?
><


Yikes! Death for the steak came long before it encountered my lethal colon, though.
Title: Volume V
Post by: jough on August 12, 2005, 11:24:28 pm
I don't really need to constantly update my adsense totals, since only like, two people click on the above ads a day anyway.
Title: Volume V
Post by: wombat on August 13, 2005, 12:49:35 am
OK, I've lost my mind or I had too much to drink tonight.  Because now I feel sorry for the poor lonely ads.
Title: Volume V
Post by: Doc on August 13, 2005, 04:48:08 am
The best I've got is 'my cleansing experience' should I be dissapointed that I'm not getting the colon cleansing stuff?
Title: Volume V
Post by: Doc on August 13, 2005, 04:53:30 am
Ok, whats going on here?

(http://home.iprimus.com.au/pgando/colon.jpg)

There really should be some kind of filter on how these things randomly string words together.
Title: Volume V
Post by: jough on August 13, 2005, 05:29:50 am
Colon totally makes excellent albums.  I don't know what you're talking about.
Title: Volume V
Post by: pmcd9 on August 13, 2005, 05:33:57 am
Dammit Jough you've beaten me to the punch again.

~Paul