The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on August 23, 2003, 06:59:24 pm

Title: Sticker usage
Post by: Nabubrush on August 23, 2003, 06:59:24 pm
I think this may have barely been touched on in a shirt-related thread, but has anyone here used an Achewood sticker as a bumper sticker? It's a shame that they are so small, but I did put "What the hell people" on my truck. It meshes nicely with my Rancid and Misfits stickers, and my rainbow.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: slink on August 23, 2003, 07:08:37 pm
If I had any (damn lack of money) I'd put one in my car. I put one of my Brodie stickers in my old car, but knowing how long my cars last atm, I'd be loathe to use one in somethign that wouldn't be mine after a while...
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: Choop on August 23, 2003, 07:51:10 pm
I've got my Teodor Strummer sticker on the inside of my bag's flap. When I open the flap and it lands on the other side of the bag, anybody looking at me can see it. It's kind of neat in that it almost looks like a little label.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: V-Adore on August 23, 2003, 08:18:57 pm
My last merchandise binge left me with about ten stickers. I'm not sure where to put them, aside from that some of them -- the Teodor Strummer, at least -- are going to end up on my water bottles. Aside from that, though, I'm a little stumped; what do you do with three stickers of Lyle? Collect and trade with your friends?
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: CortJstr on August 23, 2003, 08:28:15 pm
I've only gotten Strummer stickers which I don't like that much and a free Ray button. What the HELL People might go on my car if I had it. The others will probably just live with the many band stickers I like enough not to pitch but not enough to use.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: wombat on August 23, 2003, 08:38:53 pm
I have What We Need More Of Is Science on my dashboard.  Why put it on the bumper where other people get to enjoy it and I never see it.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: Nabubrush on August 24, 2003, 12:29:48 am
The Strummer sticker is the one that is on my hard hat at work. No one, and I mean no one, has any idea what it means. Some people think it's a bug. These are the type of people I work with.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: Nabubrush on August 24, 2003, 12:31:01 am
Quote from: "wombat"
I have What We Need More Of Is Science on my dashboard.  Why put it on the bumper where other people get to enjoy it and I never see it.

I put stickers on the outside so everyone else knows that I am cooler than them. I already know this, so I don't need to put them on the inside.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: sjlimmer on August 24, 2003, 12:31:29 am
I put my "Achewood Calling" sticker on the back of my portable CD player, next to Mr. Yuck (http://www.ispygraphics.com/mryuck.html).  I would have put it on the front, but there was already a DS "I'm a rocker.  I rock out." sticker in that spot.

I probably should have put all that crap on my truck, but I plan on beating that vehicle to death with a crow bar when I graduate (assuming it lives that long), and rust isn't very good for sticker-attachment anyway.
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: side_show on September 09, 2003, 05:25:19 pm
I stick them over cheap magnets and then I have a cool Achewood magnet!
Title: Sticker usage
Post by: CortJstr on September 09, 2003, 06:13:47 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
I stick them over cheap magnets and then I have a cool Achewood magnet!


Take that 7th Papa John's magnet I've received this week! That'll teach you to be the official pizza of the Redskins!