The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2005, 04:41:10 pm

Title: Morehead KY
Post by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2005, 04:41:10 pm
Is this true?

~Paul
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 02, 2005, 05:27:05 pm
Not that I don't wish I went there, but they had to put Morehead State University somewhere. But it's really kind of a universal cheer I have definitely chanted if only in my head at Ohio State:

More Head! More Head! More Head!

This is a good cheer except when someone is pouring a beer for you.
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: AugustWest on August 02, 2005, 05:30:52 pm
Yep.  It's about an hour east of Lexington on I-64.  I was through there last year -- little college town on the edge of the mountains.
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: sjlimmer on August 02, 2005, 07:12:57 pm
Not to be confused with Moorhead, MN, just across from Fargo, ND.

Every state needs (a) Morehead.




Oddly, my old man attended Moorhead State College (now Minnesota State University Moorhead).
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: pmcd9 on August 03, 2005, 03:10:49 am
Seriously, i'm asking a question here.

~Paul
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: jough on August 03, 2005, 03:29:39 am
Yes.
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: AugustWest on August 03, 2005, 04:23:11 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Seriously, i'm asking a question here.

~Paul


Didn't I answer it?
Title: Morehead KY
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 03, 2005, 07:33:46 am
I don't even understand the question. The existence or nonexistence of a place doesn't really approach "truth".