The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 25, 2003, 03:26:58 am

Title: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: pmcd9 on August 25, 2003, 03:26:58 am
The verdict is in.  Life is awesome.  More to follow, but I don't know when exactly yet.

~Paul
Title: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: jough on September 18, 2003, 11:36:22 am
Well?
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: pmcd9 on September 25, 2012, 02:31:25 am
Whoops!!!
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: AugustWest on September 25, 2012, 01:29:07 pm
I'm more intrigued by how you remembered this thread.  I mean, did you put a tickler on your Outlook Calendar to remind you to post something in the Achewood Spicy Ribs thread in 9 years and change?  Were you just standing in the shower when it hit you..."Damn!  I never followed up on that Rib thread!"?  Have you intentionally been stringing us along all these years Paul?  Well?  Have you?!

Edit: OK, now I've seen the other thread which answers my question.  Never mind.
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: side_show on September 25, 2012, 07:07:00 pm
It was me who was waiting with bated breath.  Every day I would check the board, wondering... He said he didn't "know when exactly yet."  Perhaps today would be the day? 

Tomorrow: ribs!
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: AugustWest on September 25, 2012, 07:41:43 pm
...bated breath. 

Here's a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for spelling this correctly.  It's not "baited breath" like you ate worms or something, dang it.
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: Choop on September 25, 2012, 07:52:08 pm
and here's another. peeve #843
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: CortJstr on September 25, 2012, 07:58:19 pm
and here's another. peeve #843

Man, I am champing at the bit to find out the deal with these ribs
Title: Re: Achewood Spicy Ribs
Post by: Choop on September 25, 2012, 08:30:00 pm
BOOM peeve #728