The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 14, 2005, 12:12:36 am

Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 14, 2005, 12:12:36 am
Good press for Achewood, but does little analysis, not much explanation for the uninformed reader and mainly just links to existing strips. Filler article.
Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: V-Adore on August 14, 2005, 12:23:31 am
Link, please? For posterity if nothing else.
Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: robot_roll_call on August 14, 2005, 01:56:06 am
I though it was pretty good as far as these articles tend to go. Remeber that awful one by Brown?
Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: AugustWest on August 14, 2005, 02:19:01 am
I thought it was a pretty good introduction to Acheworld.  Low on analysis, but that's good in my book.
Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 14, 2005, 03:13:50 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Link, please? For posterity if nothing else.


Crap, the link is gone. It was linked off the front page with the text 'hapalgah halurgah'. It is gone now. I guess you will have to ask Chris.
Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: wombat on August 14, 2005, 03:44:12 am
http://mb.sparknotes.com/sparktalk.epl?t=307703
Title: hapalgah halurgah
Post by: V-Adore on August 14, 2005, 04:05:56 am
That's... huh. The tone is a little smarmy, and I'm not sure how I feel about the general statements on the community and Onstad, but hey, it has its points. As a primer for the too-clever-by-half you could do a lot worse.