The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 15, 2005, 11:30:46 am

Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 15, 2005, 11:30:46 am
Was that Rorshach blot in the KFC bucket supposed to be an incapacitated Todd? Or leftover chicken grease? Or a bad shadow? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: aparrish on August 15, 2005, 12:08:56 pm
I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything more gross than seeing a lifeless squirrel in a KFC bucket.  Thanks, Onstad.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: CortJstr on August 15, 2005, 12:43:51 pm
Quote from: "aparrish"
I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything more gross than seeing a lifeless squirrel in a KFC bucket.  Thanks, Onstad.

The fact that he's either drooling and/or spewed helps.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: V-Adore on August 15, 2005, 01:46:17 pm
Damn, and here I was hoping we'd get to see the "BALLS!" contest.

Does anyone else sense a retread of the Lyle-in-the-abbey blog plot on the horizon? Hopefully this one will be graphically interesting, though.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: MattFish on August 15, 2005, 04:26:36 pm
"Down to the Dementia Arms" is a fun phrase.

I can't imagine Todd actually saying "Stop. Hammer Time!" either. That must have been some smack.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: starlight on August 15, 2005, 08:47:39 pm
It took me awhile to notice that the thing in the bucket was Todd....

Once I did, I felt sorry though.. laying in an empty grease bucket... out of commission... Ray just flung him out the window!
...at least he does it in a caring way.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: robot_roll_call on August 15, 2005, 10:01:11 pm
I hope he continues this one, because it's very interesting.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: Mantonio on August 16, 2005, 12:02:59 am
Quote from: "starlight"
It took me awhile to notice that the thing in the bucket was Todd....


I knew Todd was in the bucket even before we were shown its interior.
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: Beatrice on August 16, 2005, 01:46:45 am
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: V-Adore on August 16, 2005, 02:25:59 am
Quote from: "Beatrice"
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

Isn't Todd illiterate?
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on August 16, 2005, 02:30:43 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

Isn't Todd illiterate?

Yeah and Philippe is five, but that hasn't held him back none.

~Paul
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: aparrish on August 16, 2005, 03:53:09 pm
Maybe Todd would have to have a podcast instead, a la Todd's Romantic Audio-Book (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04282004).  Bring on the voice talent!
Title: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
Post by: V-Adore on August 16, 2005, 07:05:31 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

Isn't Todd illiterate?

Yeah and Philippe is five, but that hasn't held him back none.

~Paul

Yes, but five-year-olds can write; didn't they have you do journaling back when you were a wee elementary-school kid? I recall my early-elementary journal being very much like Philippe's blog in general content, actually.