The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 16, 2005, 09:49:55 am

Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: pmcd9 on August 16, 2005, 09:49:55 am
Good Lord!!!

~Paul
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: cellardoor on August 16, 2005, 10:14:04 am
Nice call back to Ray's bumcake fetish and an awesome rant to boot.
I wonder if Todd will make it out of rehab. I suspect he may get fat again.
Nasty Timez.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: miles on August 16, 2005, 10:41:19 am
Fourth panel is perfect.  One of the best Ray faces of all time.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: V-Adore on August 16, 2005, 12:18:33 pm
This strip is all kinds of fantastic. The setup, Ray's expressions, Ray's rant about Todd being a crappy little bullshit man... yeah, this was good. I laughed.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: Mr Trout on August 16, 2005, 01:03:06 pm
This one is so great. It's the first one in a while where not only did I chuckle out loud, I actually laughed several times.

"Do you know who you are and why I am so mad at you?" got me good, and "He always out gettin' his leech on!" finished the job oh so beautifully.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: CortJstr on August 16, 2005, 01:14:06 pm
I think Ray might actually be even madder than when he ripped his own head off (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05162002).
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 16, 2005, 01:37:19 pm
Ray has apparently been taking lessons from Sparky Lyle.

Well, maybe not.  Sparky liked to sit on cakes his own self.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: mudokon on August 16, 2005, 02:28:41 pm
Man, Smiling Ray looks pretty creepy. This is a funny comic.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: editor on August 16, 2005, 02:48:06 pm
I don't want to know what Ray's doing with his other hand while he's at his desk... or do I?
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: jough on August 16, 2005, 03:17:27 pm
The sound effect I had in my head was also kind of an "Oops!"

Man, good return to form.  This one works on at least four levels.

Just try not to call people around you little bullshit men.  Just you fuck*ng try it.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 16, 2005, 03:46:01 pm
The sock-boop was great. As was Ray's phonus interruptus face. Yet, in the end, the best part was "Do you know who you are and why I am so mad at you?"

Also, the concept of leeches as discount detox is GREAT.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: jough on August 16, 2005, 05:29:23 pm
The rest of the strip is so good that panels 2 and 7 feel like they're not pulling their weight.

LET'S GET WITH THE PROGRAMME PANELS 2 AND 7
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: slink on August 16, 2005, 05:48:18 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
This strip is all kinds of fantastic. The setup, Ray's expressions, Ray's rant about Todd being a crappy little bullshit man... yeah, this was good. I laughed.


Says it all...
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: MattFish on August 16, 2005, 08:17:48 pm
Love this one. "Out gettin' his ____ on" is a recipe for success.
Title: 08-16-05: That Bullshit Little Man ain't my Brother
Post by: James on August 18, 2005, 10:27:10 am
Ray's dirty little smile is vile and hilarious.