The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on August 18, 2005, 07:51:22 pm

Title: August 18, 2005 - poultry;
Post by: CortJstr on August 18, 2005, 07:51:22 pm
So did Ray pay for the treatment as a whole upfront or just the leeches? I wonder if one pays for leech treatment each or by the dozens or something.
Title: August 18, 2005 - poultry;
Post by: aparrish on August 18, 2005, 08:25:20 pm
"Yes, I have a crack delivery here for a Mr. ... Todd?"

And are the other tables at poultry; supposed to look like birthday cakes?
Title: August 18, 2005 - poultry;
Post by: Formica on August 18, 2005, 08:53:52 pm
Quote from: "aparrish"

And are the other tables at poultry; supposed to look like birthday cakes?

Before I had taken it all in, I figured he was in some kind of cake-smushing dungeon paying serious green for some kind of BBW confection compression routine.
Title: August 18, 2005 - poultry;
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 18, 2005, 09:29:29 pm
p o u l t r y ;

I just want to say that this is the best use of a semicolon ever. The tables/birthday cakes are hilarious and, if intentional, genius.
Title: August 18, 2005 - poultry;
Post by: MattFish on August 19, 2005, 12:58:02 am
poultry; is like a perfect parody of all those trendy restaurant names out there. Applause. Plus more hilarious one sided telephone conversations. Reminds me of the one-teaspoon stinker strip.