The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 19, 2005, 10:09:47 am

Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: pmcd9 on August 19, 2005, 10:09:47 am
Yawn!

~Paul
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: arlucasinc on August 19, 2005, 12:42:10 pm
OMG will someone please tell Beef to switch to InDesign?
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 19, 2005, 01:02:41 pm
Boo to Paul for not making the thread title "Where serious men eat snow and throw cats at walls."

BOO TO THAT.
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: ndpatel on August 19, 2005, 01:36:22 pm
the more i think about it, the more i think that the karate kid should be required police training material.
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: MattFish on August 19, 2005, 03:42:00 pm
German people = simple and perfect!

You can cry and pee in public in Italy but not at the same time.
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: V-Adore on August 19, 2005, 03:43:58 pm
InDesign is where it's at, yeah. Holy crap.

Eh. I hope that Friday Facts doesn't turn into Friday Filler.
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: evan on August 19, 2005, 04:04:23 pm
I like the text that Beef interjects at the end in italics. (in this and previous editions of Friday Facts)
Title: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
Post by: starlight on August 20, 2005, 03:47:10 am
I like that Russia was mentioned since two nights ago I dreamt that I went there and was going to be executed.  a bad, bad place.. it was a sign I shouldn't go there and Philippe's word seals it.  heh.