The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: revdj on August 25, 2003, 06:03:31 pm

Title: Quotation experiment
Post by: revdj on August 25, 2003, 06:03:31 pm
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"
Quote from: "revdj"

Om.

This is an experiment

I hope it doesn't annoy you

I'm not trying to be obnoxious

I am trying to see if I can do the special tunnel effect all by myself

If I can do the tunnel all by myself, then you can't reject me and make me feel all sad and frustrated

I'm fairly frustrated now because I can't find an original recording of the song Windmills of your Mind

I have a sting version, and a jose Feliciano version

If this bugs you, punish me by going to www.*******.com

There is nothing I hate more than having my hit count go up by people who want to see the boffo writing and uncensored versions of classic works of art

Sorry about that - as I said, I am not trying to be obnoxious

But this is such an inherently obnoxious thing

I played with the idea of putting different, fake, funny names in the "from" field, but thought I would leave that for future pioneers of wit.  I am just into trying the tunnel now

I'm going to try to make some blank posts



I wonder if that caused the Trivial Tunnel, or if it will be ignored

Like this post

If anyone has a recording of Windmills of your Mind to share, email me

I hope this worked

If not, then at least you all will have a laugh at my expense

Have a wonderful day!