The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: jough on August 23, 2005, 06:53:43 pm

Title: Web sites worth banging.
Post by: jough on August 23, 2005, 06:53:43 pm
Okay, in light of today's strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08232005), I thought I'd posit the question:

If you could bang a web site, which would you bang?

I realise that this may be well in the running for "dumbest thread EVER" but I'll start the roll balling with:

http://es.herbalessences.com/summersexyhair/
Title: Web sites worth banging.
Post by: V-Adore on August 23, 2005, 07:58:16 pm
It's not as dumb as some of the threads Toroid has started, I'll say that.

I'm not sure about banging, but if the standard Blogspot layout used by Teodor asked me out, I would probably say yes. It's sort of charming.
Title: Web sites worth banging.
Post by: wombat on August 24, 2005, 12:39:52 am
Come on, people. I was expecting to come back and find a whole thread of links, every single one of which I was afraid to click on.  You disappoint me.
Title: Web sites worth banging.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 24, 2005, 12:44:50 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
It's not as dumb as some of the threads Toroid has started, I'll say that.

I'm not sure about banging, but if the standard Blogspot layout used by Teodor asked me out, I would probably say yes. It's sort of charming.


Home-wrecking whore.
Title: Web sites worth banging.
Post by: V-Adore on August 24, 2005, 01:07:12 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
It's not as dumb as some of the threads Toroid has started, I'll say that.

I'm not sure about banging, but if the standard Blogspot layout used by Teodor asked me out, I would probably say yes. It's sort of charming.


Home-wrecking whore.

Hey, now, did I even mention the possibility of Mega Hugzz? I don't think so, mister.
Title: Web sites worth banging.
Post by: side_show on August 24, 2005, 02:03:34 pm
http://www.cotedor.com/

and also, thank you jough, I have updated my sig accordingly.