The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 25, 2005, 06:03:41 pm

Title: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 25, 2005, 06:03:41 pm
Joe: time to rip into the gangsta rap 80s covers
 Mike: you know
 Mike: I realize something
 Mike: you collect rap covers of Phil Collins (http://wjoe.tv/~jdanna/philcovers/)
 Joe: dude
 Mike: I collect scandinavian leftist hip hop
 Joe: i just put one on
 Joe: hahaha
 Mike: there is something WRONG with us
 Joe: i know
Title: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 25, 2005, 06:58:34 pm
Bobby's name is Mike?
Title: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 25, 2005, 07:03:49 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Bobby's name is Mike?


Sort of.
Title: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: miles on August 26, 2005, 04:17:14 am
Dirty avatar.  Dirty, dirty avatar.
Title: Re: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 26, 2005, 06:34:53 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

 Mike: there is something WRONG with us
 Joe: i know


That pretty much says it all.
Title: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: side_show on August 26, 2005, 10:55:41 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Dirty avatar.  Dirty, dirty avatar.


After glancing this avatar over my shoulder, my SO inquired if I would like sixty loads and I explained that the whole bed would be soooo dirty.  He also notes that if you can cover a girl with sixty loads "you have bragging rights to something."  It just gets more disturbing folks.
Title: Conversation between me and my avatar, Joe
Post by: CortJstr on August 27, 2005, 02:19:43 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "miles"
Dirty avatar.  Dirty, dirty avatar.

After glancing this avatar over my shoulder, my SO inquired if I would like sixty loads and I explained that the whole bed would be soooo dirty.  He also notes that if you can cover a girl with sixty loads "you have bragging rights to something."  It just gets more disturbing folks.

That would almost be a super power (http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/13.html).