The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Null on August 26, 2005, 07:36:18 pm
-
Ray's swinging arms were great in this one. They really distracted me from the whole conversation.
-
Given that Onstad is a foodie (I am using that word and you cannot stop me), and that he injects foodie fantasies into his characters' lives and blogs, I am wondering if he has this whole callipygian-posteriors/cakes thing, or if he in fact dressed like a CUNT in a tub of cream.
-
Bobby, your new icon is just wrong.
-
I would think that sheet cake would be less satisfying than something thicker. It's all about layers.
And let me just tell you that nipple rings look really really weird on a mammogram. Not that this would affect Ray, I'm just saying.
-
Ray's example of Sean Connery as a nipple-ring sophisticate gives me pause. It makes me wonder: does Connery actually have nipple rings? If so, terror.
(On a tangential subject: is anyone else weirded out by the Vintage T advertisement being Ray saying "hella tasteful!"? I mean, when I think of authorities on tasteful things, I do not think of Ray Smuckles. Ray endorsing the shirt makes me wonder if it smells like Goldschlager and has some sort of LED panel displaying ASCII porno on the back.)
-
(On a tangential subject: is anyone else weirded out by the Vintage T advertisement being Ray saying "hella tasteful!"? I mean, when I think of authorities on tasteful things, I do not think of Ray Smuckles. Ray endorsing the shirt makes me wonder if it smells like Goldschlager and has some sort of LED panel displaying ASCII porno on the back.)
I get the impression that Ray thinks he is the ultimate arbiter of taste. He goes on about his high IQ, as well, but shows no evidence of being especially intelligent.
I imagine he just kept bugging Onstad over and over about how he (Ray) would be the perfect model for the new shirt, and Onstad just said, "Fine, fine, whatever. You're giving me a headache."
Now, he does seem to know his liquor. I guess. I mean, all those names could be made up and I'd be no wiser. Or taller.
-
Is Ray powerwalking?
-
Bobby, your new icon is just wrong.
Indeed. It made vomit come out of my mouth.
-
And let me just tell you that nipple rings look really really weird on a mammogram.
How the hell do you know this.
-
And let me just tell you that nipple rings look really really weird on a mammogram.
How the hell do you know this.
She had a hoss shoe shaped one with pointy ends. I think she was like 54.
Oh, and I work at a place that accredits mammographers. I see something like 3 or 400 women's cases every day. But so far only one nipple piercing.
-
I get the impression that Ray thinks he is the ultimate arbiter of taste. He goes on about his high IQ, as well, but shows no evidence of being especially intelligent.
The fact that he feels Sean Connery would wear nipple rings, goes to show what kind of grasp he has on style... plus... HE IS A CAT IN A THONG.
But if the thought of a cat gettin off on a chick sitting on cake isn't webcest... I don't know what is.
Also, I thought Ray said "hell of" rather than hella most of the time. It just feels out of place as hella.
-
Oh, and I work at a place that accredits mammographers. I see something like 3 or 400 women's cases every day.
I'm speechless. I had no idea such a thing existed. How did you know to want to be this when you grew up?
We are all about education.
-
I love when Beef just totally burns the other characters. It's more fun than when Teodor or Lyle does it, in my opinion.
I want to see a return of the Car of Pain.
-
Also, I thought Ray said "hell of" rather than hella most of the time. It just feels out of place as hella.
That's Beef, right?
-
That's Beef, right?
Yes. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07272004)
-
Oh, and I work at a place that accredits mammographers. I see something like 3 or 400 women's cases every day.
I'm speechless. I had no idea such a thing existed. How did you know to want to be this when you grew up?
We are all about education.
It's THE LAW (http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/mammography/).
-
It just hit me... we now know that Beef knows about the sexual proclivites of both Ray and Pat. I guess this is part of the curse of being The Friend Everybody Trusts.
Also, does Social Destruction really buy people?
I'm just finding out, y'know, for a friend.
-
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish? I sort of half-assedly searched google for 20 seconds or so and found nothing to suggest that it was, but people are constantly creating new and ever-increasingly fucked up ways to scare me, so who knows.
edit: I did however find dick cakes (http://www.koppsbakery.com/malepage2.htm).
-
That's Beef, right?
Yes. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07272004)
that's a definate burn right there.
-
I would think that sheet cake would be less satisfying than something thicker. It's all about layers.
BUNDT cake, people.
I mean, really.
-
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish?
Almost certainly. A group I frequent used to get regular spam inviting us to join another forum dedicated to women farting on cakes - and this was a Pink Floyd forum I was in, which makes it even weirder. So if people get their kicks like that, can sitting in the damn things really be far behind?
-
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish?
Almost certainly. A group I frequent used to get regular spam inviting us to join another forum dedicated to women farting on cakes - and this was a Pink Floyd forum I was in, which makes it even weirder. So if people get their kicks like that, can sitting in the damn things really be far behind?
HA HA, "that far behind"! Oh man, that is just classic! "far behind"!
Oh wait, you were serious. Well, I'll click the button that doesn't say "submit." No one will ever know!
OH DAMN!
-
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish?
Almost certainly. A group I frequent used to get regular spam inviting us to join another forum dedicated to women farting on cakes - and this was a Pink Floyd forum I was in, which makes it even weirder. So if people get their kicks like that, can sitting in the damn things really be far behind?
HA HA, "that far behind"! Oh man, that is just classic! "far behind"!
Oh wait, you were serious. Well, I'll click the button that doesn't say "submit." No one will ever know!
OH DAMN!
What a ROTTEN application of one's self, Null!
-
Someone had to look it up, and today that someone is me.
Cake sitting?
For my first hit seaching "cake sitting fetish" there's Mistress Ursula, a pretty strait forward S&M style dominatrix, who lists cake sitting as one of many varied interests (http://www.alusru.net/interests.htm). If you ask me she's just in this to make a few bucks.
Then there's a Betty Page-esque woman named Ducky (http://www.duckydoolittle.com), who is all over the net. She's apparently a former performance "peep show girl" who dresses as a sexy (?) clown she calls Knockers, shown in this article (http://www.deviantdesires.com/profiles/ducky/ducky.html) sitting directly on a cake.
From the article:
There’s usually a barker there saying ‘Knockers really likes cake. She REALLY likes cake. Don’t you sit on that cake Knockers!’
Also from the article:
Knockers’ whole approach to clowning seems to be geared to pissing off the Birthday Clown Union, a legitimate membership organization that has very rigid rules about what clowns are permitted and not permitted to do while in clownface.
Ducky, seems to actually love what she's doing and seems be more Ray's type, if it's possible to have a type when you're a cartoon cat who is aroused by cake sitters. So there's this whole world of Klown Sex, and at least for Knockers this seems to centre around the destruction of cakes... who'd of thunk it.