The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Noah on August 27, 2005, 09:11:32 am

Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: Noah on August 27, 2005, 09:11:32 am
do you any of you remember that website that was linked on achewood a while ago with the insane photographer

i remember one picture taken inside an apartment building in washington dc with some junkies on the floor and a view of the capitol building through the window

dammit please i need to see this website

please
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: Noah on August 27, 2005, 09:20:13 am
found it

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/

this guy is so goddamn insane
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 29, 2005, 04:11:56 pm
acoxcae:  You may be right, Cathy may find the whole BJ thing to be icky and distasteful.  I'm sure she doesn't mind Irving going down on her, however.
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 29, 2005, 05:36:26 pm
Now THAT'S a non-sequitor.
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 29, 2005, 08:07:10 pm
You go 'round all lockin' threads on us, we do what we have to do.
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: acoxcae on August 29, 2005, 08:17:57 pm
Carlosdelvaca - RAGING AGAINST THE MACHINE.

You're right - Cathy's a bitch that way.


edit:  Thread to be locked in 5....4.....
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 29, 2005, 08:21:57 pm
What you don't know is, I'm the one who goes in the mod forums and bitches about how fast people lock threads.

I'm all for wandering threads for the most part.
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: V-Adore on August 29, 2005, 08:34:26 pm
Thread not locked because otherwise AD would yell at me.

That said... I dunno, I can also see Cathy as the kind of girl who doesn't like to give or receive head. Frankly, she seems like one of those women who is so squeamish towards and uncomfortable with anything "down there" that she doesn't permit anything beyond the absolute minimum contact, preferably in the dark. Letting her freak flag fly, Cathy ain't.
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: CortJstr on August 29, 2005, 08:45:22 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Thread not locked because otherwise AD would yell at me.

That said... I dunno, I can also see Cathy as the kind of girl who doesn't like to give or receive head. Frankly, she seems like one of those women who is so squeamish towards and uncomfortable with anything "down there" that she doesn't permit anything beyond the absolute minimum contact, preferably in the dark. Letting her freak flag fly, Cathy ain't.

I can't believe that we're discussing possible charter Toys in Babeland memberships of 30 year-old comic strip characters. I love the internet.
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: V-Adore on August 29, 2005, 08:58:42 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Thread not locked because otherwise AD would yell at me.

That said... I dunno, I can also see Cathy as the kind of girl who doesn't like to give or receive head. Frankly, she seems like one of those women who is so squeamish towards and uncomfortable with anything "down there" that she doesn't permit anything beyond the absolute minimum contact, preferably in the dark. Letting her freak flag fly, Cathy ain't.

I can't believe that we're discussing possible charter Toys in Babeland memberships of 30 year-old comic strip characters. I love the internet.

I was thinking about this too. My call on it is that the atmosphere of an Achewood board is sort of destined to be this way; when you're fans of, and heavily engaged in discussing, a comic strip that is quite cavalier about its characters' sexual tastes, extrapolating that sort of conversation to other comic strips only seems natural. It's our dharma!
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 29, 2005, 09:37:10 pm
You guys make me so happy.

I wonder if she yells "aaaack!" and has little sweat streams flying around her when she comes.

That makes me hot just thinking about it.

Quote from: "CarlosDelVaca"
acoxcae: You may be right, Cathy may find the whole BJ thing to be icky and distasteful. I'm sure she doesn't mind Irving going down on her, however
.

Was this meant to be a response on a closed thread? Should all this be moved to that thread?
Title: Hey! I have a question
Post by: Doc on August 30, 2005, 08:33:37 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I wonder if she yells "aaaack!" and has little sweat streams flying around her when she comes.

Yes she does, and then she pushes the guy off, leaves without speaking, showers thoroughly and dresses (in the bathroom) then when she comes back she refuses to make eye-contact for half an hour. I'm also thinking she changes the sheets, or sleeps in another room entirely.

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Was this meant to be a response on a closed thread? Should all this be moved to that thread?

It came from hyper spam in e-mail dimension nine, but I think it looks good here. The thread would look kind of empty otherwise.