The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on August 29, 2005, 04:17:42 pm

Title: Missy of Watertown, NY
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 29, 2005, 04:17:42 pm
This here post on my blog (http://www.bigfool.com/foolblog/archive/2005_08.htm#000509) has led to a totally disproportionate number of search hits, and a more active comment thread than usual (which really just proves how very few readers I have).

Paul:  What was it that you wanted to say but chose not to?  The only one of those commenters who is a regular is Tor.
Title: Missy of Watertown, NY
Post by: pmcd9 on August 30, 2005, 12:06:51 am
I was going to say that I had another Paul Simon dream.

~Paul
Title: Missy of Watertown, NY
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 30, 2005, 08:30:42 pm
Was Missy from Watertown NY in it?
Title: Missy of Watertown, NY
Post by: pmcd9 on August 31, 2005, 01:13:05 am
Now that would be a dream worth reporting.

~Paul
Title: Missy of Watertown, NY
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 31, 2005, 07:23:50 pm
I was hoping for a threeway with her and 'miss braces'.