The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 01, 2005, 05:55:07 am

Title: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
Post by: AugustWest on September 01, 2005, 05:55:07 am
Has dear St_Zartan left us?  Hasn't posted for a while.  

Wassamatta bub?  Are we boring you?  Were you greivously offended by something someone said? (I bet it was the Dawg.)

C'mon back.  We promise to up our quirkiness quotient by no less than 42 per cent.  And we'll be sure to include no less than the USRDA of obscure references each and every single day!

Call now and Ron Popeil will throw in a chicken peeler and an individually numbered print of Alex Haley rasslin' Jerry Reed!
Title: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
Post by: wombat on September 01, 2005, 11:16:17 am
I was just thinking of this because I was using so many italics lately... someone has to.
Title: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
Post by: CortJstr on September 01, 2005, 12:51:33 pm
I know he's alive because he's updating his journal (http://www.last.fm/user/St_Zartan/journal/). In fact as of this writing he last visited "just now".
Title: Re: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 01, 2005, 08:47:21 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Has dear St_Zartan left us?  Hasn't posted for a while.  

Wassamatta bub?  Are we boring you?  Were you greivously offended by something someone said? (I bet it was the Dawg.)

C'mon back.  We promise to up our quirkiness quotient by no less than 42 per cent.  And we'll be sure to include no less than the USRDA of obscure references each and every single day!

Call now and Ron Popeil will throw in a chicken peeler and an individually numbered print of Alex Haley rasslin' Jerry Reed!


What'd I do?
Title: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
Post by: side_show on November 21, 2005, 04:07:31 pm
Hey, I thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead because I'm still wondering where the hell this guy has gone!  Where is he.  Where is he?  Where is he?
Title: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
Post by: Bozack on November 21, 2005, 10:29:27 pm
Whoa! Crap, yeah, where'd he go?
His journal is HIGH-LARIOUS, though.