The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: billyhigdon on September 01, 2005, 03:28:29 pm
-
ok, well i work in boston and during my lunch break me and a fellow employee take a walk to the commons. for those who do not know the commons it's a big park in the middle of a big dirty city. sort of like an island of relief in an ocean of cars, tall buildings and homeless people with shit on their #####. ok well we have a spot we sit at, usually just chill out and watch crazies walk about and talk to themselves or see the beautiful boston girls walking by. there is this one squirrel we have found, with no back legs and half of its fur missing. we named it todd. i plan on going today to try and get a picture of Todd with my camera phone and sharing my delight with all of you. we are guessing he probably took a mad spill in his mini-van which caught on fire... and had he not been douched in alcohol he might of made it out uninjured. but that was not the case. well thats my story mainly cause i'm in my cubical and bored.
.billy :)
-
and i don't know why the word ##### was censored... weird.
-
it happened again!!!... p@nts... there we go.
-
welcome billy - p@nts has always been censored here, along with *#*#*s and for some reason fncking gets sensored to fuck*ng, but fuck stands just as it is. There's a thread about it somewhere, but I'm far too lazy to find it for you. All I know is it's due to the all powerful Jough, and that it's better not to ask questions.
I demand to see you photo of todd!
-
welcome billy - p@nts has always been censored here, along with *#*#*s and for some reason fncking gets sensored to fuck*ng, but fuck stands just as it is. There's a thread about it somewhere, but I'm far too lazy to find it for you. All I know is it's due to the all powerful Jough, and that it's better not to ask questions.
I demand to see you photo of todd!
Holy fucking robot #####! These words have been censored? However will I live?
-
Holy crap, you found the most crapped-out squirrel ever. I demand pictures.
-
i'll try to get over there today... i don't know how the thing is still alive, but it's a trooper, i'll tell ya that much.
-
so i've gone to the commons just about every day this week, sat in the same spot and havnt seen him at all. me and friends guess is he either bit it, or is seriously strung out on smack. i hope every one joins me in prayer for that guy.