The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on August 26, 2003, 06:48:13 am

Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: Nabubrush on August 26, 2003, 06:48:13 am
So, in precisely three weeks, I'll be in Seattle to see my Dad, and to see a football game, and (this is the really good part) to see my beloved girlfriend, whom I have not seen in some three and one half months. And I had this crazy idea - I'm going to get a blindfold or more likely one of those little sleeping masks, and instead of tearing each others' clothes off and going at it like crazed weasels (which will be very tempting) we're going to go really slow, each, in turn, wearing the blindfold - so we will be restricted to those sense that everyone is always saying are over-developed in blind people. I think it's going to be a trip. And I can tell you right now, to make this fit into this forum, my girlfriend smells like Christmas and my birthday when I was seven all rolled into one. All coming downstairs and seeing the pile of presents under the tree, all having my favorite cake just for me, all smiling so hard that my face hurts.

How's that for an idea?
Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: slink on August 26, 2003, 04:49:36 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Excellent.  Try hiding a favorite scent and/or flavor somewhere that will be explored.


That sounds like it could be somewhat disturbing. The hiding place that is...
I'm sure it isn't the way you do it, but still!
Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: Nabubrush on August 26, 2003, 04:54:10 pm
After three and a half months, there'll be no need for extraneous bells and whistles, I think. At least at first, it'll just be what each of us brings to the party, so to speak.
Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 27, 2003, 03:49:18 am
Good idea. It's a lot of fun.

Enjoy yourself, wild man.
Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: Nabubrush on August 27, 2003, 08:07:42 am
It will be, in the common parlance of the younger folks, "off the hook".
Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: jay-ell on August 27, 2003, 02:47:55 pm
This is a fun thing to do.  I approve.
Title: Smells (and the other senses - except for sights)
Post by: Nabubrush on August 27, 2003, 05:21:49 pm
. . . and the final piece of the puzzle falls into place.