The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on September 06, 2005, 07:23:26 am
-
September 6, 2005 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09062005)
But honestly, would you actually eat food you bought at home depot?
-
Wow, so much unnecessary toilet activity.
Check out Beef trying not to breathe in the noxious Ray fumes!
-
Ray is classy. After carefull wiping, he doesnt just release the paper into the bowl, he takes a few steps away and loops it in. Is sooo classy.
"Slow-Roasted Ancho-Raisin Chutney! Look out for more products by Ray Smuckles - He gets Things done!"
-
But honestly, would you actually eat food you bought at home depot?
But this is the genius of Ray. No one* actually buys and then eats chutney. This has "thoughtless gift" written all over it, like the teddy bears in a convenience store, the jewelry department in Wal-Mart, or anything at all in a Harry and David (http://www.harryanddavid.com/) catalog.
Whenever a do-it-yourselfer realizes, too late, that he has no gift for a dinner party with distant acquaintances, Ray's chutney will be there.
* Except that one weird lady, or Emeril
-
Ray's chutney is new poo slang.
-
I didn't even know this strip had nine panels until I revisited it. Haha! Haha.
-
There is a lot really nasty about ray looking into his toilet to name food, but the fact that the 'Bang' and the flush were concurrent lends excellent timing in my mind.
Where normally flushing on the toilet would lead to embarassment Ray turns it into a way to convey his point. Truly Ray is the Great Communicator of our age.
-
I've known for years that something was missing from my breakfast experience. I couldn't put my finger on it but every morning I've felt incomplete while eating. Now that I've seen a cat wiping his ass I no longer feel this gap.
-
I do like how Achewood admits that poo resembles ancho-raisin chutney or whatever.
-
Well, at least Ray didn't just drag his ass on the carpet.
You sir, win at the internet!
-
I do not want to read the word "chutney" when watching someone take a crap.
edit: Everyone sort of already said this. Next time, I might first read the board before posting.
-
Only this thread pointed out to me the confluence of Ray's toilet watching and "slow-roasted ancho-raisin chutney." Nice work, guys.
Is anyone else amused by the idea that the number of calories in individual wine types is worth having a mnemonic for?
-
This strip, like slow-roasted ancho-raisin chutney does not go well with breakfast.
I was in the midst of eating raisin bran, when Ray looked at his stew and related to raisins. Thank you very much Ray Smuckles... You certainly do get things done. Things like making me throw up my breakfast.
-
No one else is disturbed by the throwing of the toilet paper into the bowl? Is my feeling that toilet paper that's been used needs to be put directly into the toilet with no wasted time just superstition, here?
-
No one else is disturbed by the throwing of the toilet paper into the bowl? Is my feeling that toilet paper that's been used needs to be put directly into the toilet with no wasted time just superstition, here?
Maybe Ray likes to examine it like some people do with kleenex. Or he's just messing with Beef.
-
Is anyone else amused by the idea that the number of calories in individual wine types is worth having a mnemonic for?
Yes. Get me that mnemonic please
-
Wow, so much unnecessary toilet activity.
how can you call that unnecessary? It added depth to the strip in layers of ways! The home depot exec could ABSOLUTELY hear ray taking a crap and then flushing the toilet on his expensive, high quality, probably marble plated phone. RAY ACTUALLY LOOKED AT HIS OWN POOP FOR IDEAS!! THAT IS POOP INSPIRED SAUCE IDEAS FOR THE HOME DEPOT TO TRY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE THAT ONSTAD IS SENDING HERE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT WITH YOUR SMALL BRAIN AND PROBABLY TUTU?!? RAY GOT IDEAS FROM A TURD AND COMMUNICATED THEM TO A HOME DEPOT CEO AND THE CEO LOVE THE TURD IDEAS BECAUSE HE IS NATURALLY INCLINED TO HAVE THE TYPE OF TASTE THAT AN EXPENSIVE TURD LIKE RAYS WOULD SUIT.
okay dang.
-
shit I thought it was an OK 6-panel strip, but now that I read the 9 panels it's gold.
-
Hi asher, huuuugs indeed, also hi everyone who has not had to put up with me for a few months.