The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 12, 2005, 09:46:56 am

Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: pmcd9 on September 12, 2005, 09:46:56 am
Link (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09122005)

Very Funny.

~Paul
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: starlight on September 12, 2005, 09:51:02 am
I wonder how many of you will do this [the t-blog idea]....

I had to look up the word Coptic.  how sad.
At least now I have learned something.
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: mudokon on September 12, 2005, 10:12:43 am
Yeah, I had to look up Coptic as well. This was a pretty funny strip. That nine panel format will always take me by surprise. Always!
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: CortJstr on September 12, 2005, 12:56:11 pm
I must say that the hipster t-shirts were one of the few fads that I've ever actually been interested/taken part in. It was sad to see it get so big and begin to implode. Did we just go through this with 70's iron-on shirts in 1995?
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: Islikemoxie! on September 12, 2005, 12:59:53 pm
I like the back of the shirt: "COPTIC, I TELL YOU!"
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: V-Adore on September 12, 2005, 03:16:58 pm
The concept of blogging on a shirt amuses me. Of course, I once only claimed a fre LiveJournal shirt because its color scheme matched my LJ's, so I may be biased a bit here.
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: miles on September 12, 2005, 08:13:05 pm
I like Ray's response to Beef:  "Heh! Probably not, but maybe?"

Also, my friend is studying Coptic.  This may be a good intro strip for her.
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: jough on September 12, 2005, 11:42:02 pm
Arby's having another sale today?
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: MattFish on September 12, 2005, 11:56:55 pm
Beef + T-shirts = lots of funny nonsense writing.

Coptic, I tell you!
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: evan on September 13, 2005, 05:20:03 am
how long until we can buy this shirt?
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: Suckin_Dick on September 13, 2005, 05:39:01 am
i am pretty sure i'm just going to get a sharpie and blog the fuck out of the closest t-shirt.  and i will put a little Comments (0) : Add A Comment and if anyone wants to talk to me they will have to poke it.  it is like i'm a genius, if genius meant fuckshit retarded.
Title: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
Post by: mudokon on September 14, 2005, 03:16:27 am
Well, looks like Roast Beef ditched the shirt idea pretty quickly, and went back to his blog.

Quote from: "Roast Beef's Blog"
From: grep Tuesday, 13 September 2005 21:23:00  
Subject: Think I might have asthma
 

Some dude with just these nasty-ass dreadlocks came by and asked if we had any old bikes that he could fix up but almost immediately I started sneezing nonstop and couldn't talk about bikes. He said "bless you, mon" a few times but after a while of the sneezing he got real annoyed and just kind of said he might try back another time and left. It is possible that he thought I was sneezing as a way of implying that he did not smell so great but folks can't really fake a believable sneeze in the way you can with a cough. Anyhow within thirty seconds my sneezes abated and it was back to normal. Is it asthma when you get the extreme sneezes? Maybe I was just allergic to whatever doo he used while curing his dreads. Seriously, I heard they use dog poo as part of the "rub" that makes their hair turn into that terrible mess. Imagine that, being allergic to rasta people. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (50' or greater from my door).