The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 15, 2005, 02:36:07 am
-
Cats in Sinks (http://catsinsinks.com/)
What is Cats in Sinks? It's obvious. It's about cats. And kittens. Who like sinks. And basins.
~Paul
-
rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKK KKKKKKK
fuck but i'm easily amused.
-
once, at a neighborhood fall festival in maybe third grade, i won a coupon from Kinko's for a free photo calendar with one picture. I had them blow up a huge picture of my cat, IN THE SINK. now i must find it.
rawk, indeed.
-
we got a kitten the saturday before last.
it, like a kitten, is cute.
we bathed it in the sink.
(full circle, like sands through an hour glass,
so are the days of my misspent youth.)
-
We too have recently gotten a kitten. It isn't into sinks, but is often found in the tub. It likes pretty much everything except skateboarding, which seems to make it angry.
Edit:
Here is the tiny cat exploring our ceiling:
(http://www.awesomeblurry.com/images/cat.JPG)
-
EEEEEEEEE.
This is all.
-
Great ceiling!
-
Yeah, and those are some damned pasty arms too. Is it already bleak mid-winter where you are?
-
Nick Says: (on the comments section of CatsinSinks.com)
August 26th, 2005 at 7:00 pm
I want to see the taps turned on.
And I say: Hell yes.
-
Yeah, and those are some damned pasty arms too. Is it already bleak mid-winter where you are?
Storm season. Blowin' up a gale. Actually, I think the reason that one is pale is because he lives on ravioli from a can.
As for the ceiling, I love it too. Our apartment is sort of art-deco-fallen-on-hard-times, which is a pretty good fit for a girl with a tattoo of the Chrysler Building.