The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: side_show on September 15, 2005, 05:14:50 pm

Title: where's side show?
Post by: side_show on September 15, 2005, 05:14:50 pm
Hi all,

Just a quick line to tell you my computer died a horrible death - like black screen only.... and is no longer even in my house.  So I will be away for a while as I assesw whether it can be repaired or thrown out.
Title: where's side show?
Post by: V-Adore on September 15, 2005, 05:17:06 pm
Eek. Good luck, side_show.
Title: where's side show?
Post by: jough on September 15, 2005, 07:08:57 pm
Smells, you're not supposed to start a thread asking where YOU are.  You're supposed to disappear without a trace until someone else asks "WTF is Smells?"

Best of luck with your PC, though.  I will miss you terribly.
Title: where's side show?
Post by: andalucia on September 15, 2005, 10:29:25 pm
My computer was hell of broken for a lot of last year.  It sucked.  Best of luck to you.
Title: where's side show?
Post by: side_show on September 21, 2005, 09:22:08 pm
My computer is sooooo dead people.  It, like, won't work, at all.  I had my tech friend who fixes computers for a living angrily pacing my living room all pissed off and not talking.

I started a blog the day my computer died:

http://sideshowmelanie.blogspot.com/

d'oh.