The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: V-Adore on September 20, 2005, 03:49:17 pm

Title: New Interview 9/20/05
Post by: V-Adore on September 20, 2005, 03:49:17 pm
Here. (http://www.brianmpalmer.com/onstad.htm)

It's decent enough. I find the comment on the alt-text interesting, plus his commentary on Pat's blog voice.
Title: New Interview 9/20/05
Post by: wombat on September 20, 2005, 04:51:30 pm
This is the perfect explanation of why I'm longing to be unemployed again or figure out how to live the self-employed creative life:

What's been the most satisfying thing about doing Achewood?
Being able to sit around and cry and throw up at all hours of the day without middle-management shooting me disapproving looks.
Title: New Interview 9/20/05
Post by: cellardoor on September 20, 2005, 05:49:15 pm
Look around you really is a great slice of English teevee I must say.
I've also discovered Arrested Development and Curb your enthusiasm by way of Beef and Ray's blogs. Onstad knows his funny.
Title: New Interview 9/20/05
Post by: EgoSumNoah on September 21, 2005, 05:18:40 am
Quote from: "onstad"
Being able to sit around and cry and throw up at all hours of the day without middle-management shooting me disapproving looks.

I thought that last bit was a pretty clear shot at
Quote from: "onstad"
Most of this interview is an outrageous lie.


Sorta reminds me of Yeats' "The Mask."  Every public persona is just that.

Fun interview, Onstad came through well, and as a good Jewish boy, this is the first time Pavlov woulda seen me react to Christmas.