The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Boring K on September 21, 2005, 03:51:25 am

Title: Hi-O
Post by: Boring K on September 21, 2005, 03:51:25 am
Been reading Achewood for...about a year now, I think.  Read through the archives twice.  The Cartilage Head storyline drove me to find a community to share the experience with.  So...here I am.  Happy to be here.
Title: Hi-O
Post by: AugustWest on September 21, 2005, 04:49:11 am
Welcome.  Post more.
Title: Hi-O
Post by: V-Adore on September 21, 2005, 04:54:28 am
Welcome! Please feel free to join in on non-CH topics, too. Or CH topics. It's all good.
Title: Hi-O
Post by: Pedro Picasso on September 21, 2005, 05:36:31 pm
Welcome.

___
Alive.
Title: Hi-O
Post by: AugustWest on September 21, 2005, 06:19:08 pm
Pedro!
Title: Hi-O
Post by: Pedro Picasso on September 26, 2005, 11:05:23 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Pedro!


Howdy.  Sorry I've been on walkabout.  Pair programming forced out the at-work looky looky time.  Hopefully I can be in and out more often.

You know.  Cuz you guys are awesome.