The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: hime on September 21, 2005, 05:58:13 pm

Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: hime on September 21, 2005, 05:58:13 pm
Hit the skins froggy style!

(Yeah, I made a post. I am not a spammer.)
Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: AugustWest on September 21, 2005, 06:17:11 pm
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: acoxcae on September 21, 2005, 06:42:12 pm
I finally understand what the "Wild Card" forum is all about.
Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: V-Adore on September 21, 2005, 07:06:11 pm
Tomorrow: SATAN-IN-A-BISCUIT
Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 22, 2005, 02:41:24 pm
There's electric cars,
There's electric trains,
Here comes a ***** with electric brains.
Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: cashlock on September 22, 2005, 05:03:01 pm
That is all.
Title: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
Post by: andalucia on September 24, 2005, 09:16:41 pm
Agreed.