The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Asherdan on September 27, 2005, 04:34:26 pm

Title: Would you believe...
Post by: Asherdan on September 27, 2005, 04:34:26 pm
Goodbye, Don Adams (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010915/).



(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: arkabee on September 27, 2005, 05:53:06 pm
dammit
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: acoxcae on September 27, 2005, 06:14:22 pm
And with not even a DVD to share his legacy.

I would pay BIG BUCKS for a mega-authoritative Get Smart boxed set.

We shall miss you, Agent 86.  There's no KAOS where you are.
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 27, 2005, 06:36:05 pm
Was it Hermie whose head would show up in all kinds of weird places - inside cabinets, luggage, airplane toilets, etc.? Who will he startle now?

So long. Max, into the eternal cone of silence where even our shoe phones won't reach you.
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: side_show on September 27, 2005, 10:11:56 pm
I still want a shoe phone.
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: Doc on September 28, 2005, 10:06:24 am
Good God, I never clicked that Don Adams did Inspector Gadget.


The technology is there now, why DON'T I have a shoe phone? I should go cut up an old pair of shoes and an old mobile....
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: Pedro Picasso on September 28, 2005, 02:22:03 pm
Quote from: "Doc"
The technology is there now, why DON'T I have a shoe phone? I should go cut up an old pair of shoes and an old mobile....


I could not find a Get Smart Shoe Phone.  All I found was was this  Batpole Opening Shakespeare Bust (http://funfurde.blogspot.com/2005/07/batman-shakespeare-bust.html)

Nuts.
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 28, 2005, 05:34:57 pm
Not to mention Tennessee Tuxedo. The name of the guy who did Chumley is lost to the mists of time.
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: AugustWest on September 28, 2005, 11:36:09 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Not to mention Tennessee Tuxedo. The name of the guy who did Chumley is lost to the mists of time.


I do a killer Chumley.  

Duh, gee Tennessee.
Title: Would you believe...
Post by: Limmo on September 29, 2005, 04:19:03 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I do a killer Chumley.  

Duh, gee Tennessee.


That was uncanny! Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!