The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: robot_god on September 28, 2005, 04:53:27 pm

Title: Good evening!
Post by: robot_god on September 28, 2005, 04:53:27 pm
Hello, everyone!

Achewood reader from NYC, here.  How are yas?
Title: Re: Good evening!
Post by: CortJstr on September 28, 2005, 05:06:45 pm
Quote from: "*****_god"
Hello, everyone!

Achewood reader from NYC, here.  How are yas?

I'm quoting this just to see how his name shows up.

Also, hi.

[holy crap, ***** isn't #ified.]
Title: Good evening!
Post by: jough on September 28, 2005, 05:36:29 pm
Yeah, although I thought I had a filter to prevent "*robot*" from being registered...
Title: Good evening!
Post by: robot_god on September 28, 2005, 08:47:19 pm
While you were eating pizza, I hacked my way in. =p
Title: Good evening!
Post by: andalucia on September 28, 2005, 09:52:11 pm
I like this one.
Title: Good evening!
Post by: V-Adore on September 28, 2005, 11:01:58 pm
Welcome, deity of automatons. You're good in my book.

(Remember, though: I'm the Good Admin. Jough's the Bad Admin. We fight crime!)
Title: Good evening!
Post by: Bozack on October 06, 2005, 06:07:22 pm
Hey, I'm in NYC as well. Welcome to the Thunderdome of the Internet. We all enter, but no dignity leaves.
Title: Good evening!
Post by: V-Adore on October 06, 2005, 07:05:00 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Hey, I'm in NYC as well. Welcome to the Thunderdome of the Internet. We all enter, but no dignity leaves.

Oh, Bozack. Can't we get beyond Thunderdome?

(Also, hello!)
Title: HI
Post by: Slanger on October 20, 2005, 02:38:24 pm
Just introducing myself here.  I was the one who wrote in to Ray's Place about what kind of giraffe to eat.  YES, THAT WAS ME!
Go Achewood woooo!
Title: Good evening!
Post by: CortJstr on October 20, 2005, 02:58:30 pm
I remember Ray's Place. It seems so long ago now...
Title: Good evening!
Post by: Imperator Severn on October 21, 2005, 12:50:25 pm
Memories
Misty water under the bridge
Oh, it seemed so long ago
uh. . . tired starlings.