The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jough on September 30, 2005, 05:25:34 pm

Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: jough on September 30, 2005, 05:25:34 pm
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.
Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 30, 2005, 05:51:09 pm
I'm guessing Turboninja.

Am I Close?
Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: Suckin_Dick on September 30, 2005, 10:23:59 pm
hmmm, maybe if they were "ninja *****s" i could see the awesomeness, but as is... i just ain't feelin it.  :\
Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: Doc on October 03, 2005, 06:23:00 am
Well if they are turbo ninjas wouldn't that imply some sort of mechanical attachment to enable the turboness?
Unless you were complaining about the lack of ninja #####s.
Title: Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: bob loblaw on October 08, 2005, 02:02:11 am
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.
Title: Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 08, 2005, 06:40:28 am
Quote from: "bob loblaw"
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.


Well, we're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw.
Title: Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: bob loblaw on October 08, 2005, 08:42:47 pm
you can talk nonsense to me, but i have to get off in 4 minutes.

:)

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "bob loblaw"
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.


Well, we're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw.
Title: Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: robot_roll_call on October 08, 2005, 08:45:29 pm
Quote from: "bob loblaw"
you can talk nonsense to me, but i have to get off in 4 minutes.

:)


Wow. Well I'll just have to see if I can't hit that target for you.
Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: pmcd9 on October 08, 2005, 08:47:32 pm
I've got Bob Loblaw fever.  I was on the fence about Arrested Development until Bob Loblaw showed up.  I was riding my bike this morning and I kept saying it to myself over and over again  Bob Loblaw, Bob Loblaw.  I need Bob Loblaw.

~Paul
Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: bob loblaw on October 09, 2005, 02:41:04 am
i know, totally. i was doing the same thing most of this week. Bob Loblaw for president!!!111

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I've got Bob Loblaw fever.  I was on the fence about Arrested Development until Bob Loblaw showed up.  I was riding my bike this morning and I kept saying it to myself over and over again  Bob Loblaw, Bob Loblaw.  I need Bob Loblaw.

~Paul
Title: Ninjas Are Sweet
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 10, 2005, 06:22:02 pm
I ain't bought no book for Jough, but I do suppose we're coming up on Tip Jar Time again.