The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Karva on October 02, 2005, 09:24:42 pm
-
I love these Sunday updates.
-
Way to say something about the strip!
I didn't figure that Jaime would be THIS offensive. Is this the Worst Case Scenario actually despite largely improbably rearing its ugly head?
That said, any time White Power groups show up in Achewood, hilarity ensues. Beef's lines are really great in this one.
-
Way to say something about the strip!
Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.
Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10032005)
Damn Kids.
~Paul
-
I love how totally clueless Ray is. Oh, man.
-
I couldn't think of anthing to say about the strip :( I just think it's funny.
I'm more used to indian burns than titty twisters though.
-
ray in the last panel just makes the entire thing worth it.
"whoops."
ha!
-
I GUESS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
TO BE FUNNY
ON THE LORD'S DAY
-
It's never a good sign when people capitalize white
-
Meh...
though the Michigan militia ref gave me a chuckle, it's a cheap one. I mean, who isn't going to laugh at the Michigan Militia?
-
Way to say something about the strip!
Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.
Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10032005)
Damn Kids.
~Paul
otherwise we might have accidentally looked at penny arcade instead
-
Way to say something about the strip!
Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.
Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10032005)
Damn Kids.
~Paul
otherwise we might have accidentally looked at penny arcade instead
That's the kind of criticism a guy with 5 whole posts gets cut for around here.... or so I've heard.. I mean.. I'm pretty new too.
-
do I need Credentials or Internet Posting certification to post feelings on the Internet because I am just saying my feelings on the Internet
do you think that is so bad?
maybe ju an' me are not amigos[/i]
-
Friends, Friends! Why are you fighting so? It does not become you as esteemed posters on TOUAMB. This is a community that's all about education and caring. Such petty bickering serves neither cause. You are only harming yourselves and the greater community! I must exhort you to take a higher minded tack when posting and thereby boost our greater understanding of the wonder that is Achewood.
Also, you're both a couple of tyros with about the same number of posts that CJ racks up in a single day between you. So STFU, NOOBS. Papa don't allow no board sniping 'round here.
-
Still, Auggie. You gotta admit that exchange was funny.
Especially coming from n00bs like that.
-
do I need Credentials or Internet Posting certification to post feelings on the Internet because I am just saying my feelings on the Internet
no. But this is, for all intents and purposes, Jough's house.
So Shut the Fuck Up Donny. You're Out of Your Element.
-
Whose house?
JOUGH'S HOUSE
Whose house?
JOUGH'S HOUSE
(Say what?)
-
Jough runs this board and therefore I should give misterqueue tongue kisses and not say things on the Internet[/size]
-
agrees that tongue kisses are okay and then weeps a little.. on the inside.
-
I'm glad to see you've come to understand each other.
The Acheboard: All About Education And Makin' Newbies Tongue-Kiss
-
at first i'm all like "what the fuck is up with the alt-text",
but now i'm all "what the fuck is up with this thread?"
i'm slightly tempted to post emoticons.
-
n00b pryde!!! double digit posts forever!!
-
at first i'm all like "what the fuck is up with the alt-text",
but now i'm all "what the fuck is up with this thread?"
i'm slightly tempted to post emoticons.
ROTFLMFAO
i'm so ashamed I typed that
-
I wonder if this whole Jaime thing isn't Ray's revenge for the whole Cartilage Head thing.
Next it would be Roast Beef's turn. Probably replacing all of Ray's alcohol with corrosives.
-
After that, Ray gives Beef a houseplant with thousands of spider eggs a half inch under the soil.
-
I found the strip boring, but the idea of newbie tounge kissing made me laugh.
I love awkward adult terminology for teen activities in general.
When I used to tour highschools as a teen with a peer-to-peer sex-ed show through Planned Parenthood we called this sort of kissing "deep kissing." It was on a list of safter-sex activities, along with "over-the-clothes touching" and "frotage". Our show was called "The Live Sex Show:" we got to swear, hand out condoms, etc., and I spent my last year of highschool being excused from class to do the show and cart around a rubber torso with erect c*ck. Sexy and educational! It was sooo fun. I love the idea of hello_jello and misterqueue touring the country side together with a sex-u-cational production.
hello_jello: Hi guys, we're here today to let you know that it's okay to dry hump!
misterqueue: That's right! There's lots of great ways to get off without taking your clothes off! And we're going to break it down for you!
-
Ray's arms look short, which in turn makes his head look big.
-
After that, Ray gives Beef a houseplant with thousands of spider eggs a half inch under the soil.
After that, Ray and Beef bury the hatchet and team up to inform Philippe that there are now five skeletons in the closet, each more restless than the last. And that they come out at night and touch all his toys and shoes while he's sleeping.
-
My dear side_show, never has my oft used online moniker been given such an amusing scenario.
I can already see myself passing out Pamphlets: "So you wanna have safe maximum cuddles?"
Then maybe the other newbs and I put on a play about the importance of bleaching your spunk towels. Oh joyous joy!
-
This thread is indeed awesome on at least 4 levels but.... 'frotage'?
-
Next it would be Roast Beef's turn. Probably replacing all of Ray's alcohol with corrosives.
I don't think he'd notice. And if the taste was off a bit he'd just pass it on to Lyle. Dude drinks gasoline with his cereal.
-
This thread is indeed awesome on at least 4 levels but.... 'frotage'?
Oh, you don't know what frotage is, eh? Well according to all my specialized training it is a nice French sounding term for clothed dry humping, but the wikipedia definition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotage) seems to more broadly define it as any sort of sexual non penatrative grinding, clothed or not.
-
My dear side_show, never has my oft used online moniker been given such an amusing scenario.
I can already see myself passing out Pamphlets: "So you wanna have safe maximum cuddles?"
Then maybe the other newbs and I put on a play about the importance of bleaching your spunk towels. Oh joyous joy!
Little did I know that exactly this sort of silliness would lead to a life long career in the arts... and also being the one who all my friend come to with their sex problems.
-
This thread is indeed awesome on at least 4 levels but.... 'frotage'?
Oh, you don't know what frotage is, eh? Well according to all my specialized training it is a nice French sounding term for clothed dry humping, but the wikipedia definition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotage) seems to more broadly define it as any sort of sexual non penatrative grinding, clothed or not.
The best part of the Wikipedia entry has to be the "Woodberry Hello" and the "Princeton Rub". Also the link to Intercrural Intercourse that mentions "Oxford Style".
-
Well according to all my specialized training [frotage] is a nice French sounding term for clothed dry humping
Hunh. I'd always pronounced it with the stress on the first syllable (FROT-uhj). It is much more elegant, inviting even, if you pronounce it French-wise with the stress on the last syllable. Fro-TAGE. Voulez-vous du frotage, mademoiselle?
etc.
-
Near as I can tell, in most cases no mademoiselle is present. Woodberry HELL-O!
-
"phrot", "swordfighting", "cockrub", "c*ck fencing", "bumping dicks", "frication", "docking", "cock knocking", "the Woodberry Hello" and "the Princeton Rub".
'nuf said.
EDIT: aw, DAMN! this constitutes my one hundreth post! I am so glad that worked out so well!
-
Your mother would be so proud.
-
Near as I can tell, in most cases no mademoiselle is present. Woodberry HELL-O!
Y'know I was first introduced to this term during my training by a guy who looked like Mr. Clean in denim overalls. Denim overalls, people! With only one overall done up! He was so hung up on non-penatrative sex play. And aparrish, let me tell you it was always pronounced a la francaise to me, and repeatedly so. He was very passionate about there being no need for hole poking to enjoy your partner's body. It was like his mission, his cause in life. He was a guy in a pretty bad place, since this was in the early mid 90's and I imagine he was losing a lot of friends to AIDS. I do remember him crying at one point during our training, cause it was all just too much for him.
I also have strong memories of craft time being the cutting up condoms to turn into dental dams. Only later in life, when I became more experienced... in the art of love... did I think about how unpleasent it would be to lick a condom. Now when my SO and I are in the family planning isle, I always joke that the flavored condoms should be more properly labelled: "chocolate and rubber," "bannana and latex," etc.
Anyway, it's late - time to frotage the prairie.
-
Are overalls a gay thing? Cause I've really been wanting to get a pair because it seems like they'd be exceedingly comfortable, especially for a guy of my build.
I don't really have spare bucks to spend on new clothes right now, but I will sooner or later. So let me know if I'm getting ready to do something embarassing here. I don't want to mislead anybody into thinking that my choice of clothing is related to sexual preference rather than comfort, utility and general slovenliness.
-
Junior Samples (http://www.heehaw.com/Cast-JuniorSamples.htm)wore the HELL out of overalls, and he wasn't gay.
Remember folks, thats BR-549.
(http://fourcatsinabag.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/Junior-783846.jpg)
-
In my book there are two types of men who wear overalls - the handyman/utilitarian guy, and the gay gay guy.
Handyman Example: Mike Holms (http://www.holmesonhomes.com) wears overalls and I have a huge crush on him - he can fix my caulk anytime.
Gay Example: I searched "gay overalls" in google and got 269,000 hits, including this Pride Community Business Guide ad (http://www.pcbg.com/ProductsandServicesUSATennessee.html) for "queer friendly overalls"
Don't worry August - no matter which catagory you fit into, hello_jello and misterqueue will happily give you the Princeton Rub to the 10th degree of maximum cuddles.
-
Are gay overalls the appalachian analogue to assless ##### and/or just wearing chaps?
Woodberry HELL-O!
-
Woodberry HELL-O!
This made me laugh both times you wrote it. Kudos.
-
Don't worry August - no matter which catagory you fit into, hello_jello and misterqueue will happily give you the Princeton Rub to the 10th degree of maximum cuddles.
NOOOoooo... but I don't wear.... overalls.
-
Alright Mister, you've withstood enough good natured ribbing. The Hazing is over. Welcome to the family.
(also, as far as I'm concerned, even if you wore overalls for either reason, you would still be welcome.)
-
Yeah, misterqueue doesn't seem like a fuck*ng cock guzzler, which is more than I can say for some noobies around here.
-
"phrot", "swordfighting", "cockrub", "c*ck fencing", "bumping dicks", "frication", "docking", "cock knocking", "the Woodberry Hello" and "the Princeton Rub".
'nuf said.
COCK RUB WARRIORS OF MARS! (http://www.heroichomosex.com/crw/crwfounder1.html)
(this link is NSFW and if you open it at work or in front of anyone you want to respect you ever again you are a fool with no vision)
Hey dudes
This is a site for guys into
COCKRUBBIN
FROT
COCK TO COCK
DICK2DICK
BONE ON BONE
FULL FRONTISM
SENSUAL FROTTAGE
COCK COMBAT
DICKFITES
SEX WRESTLIN
and
BOXIN
too.
And who are proud of what they like to do.
Also a future history of the Cock Rub Warriors of Mars here (http://www.heroichomosex.com/crw/mars.html):
Part 3 -- The Cataclysm
Although their public exhibitions of cockrub prowess and their open celebration of sexuality made the warriors increasingly popular as the decade wore on, it was for their good works that the warriors were most beloved. Their efforts to correct economic inequalities (see Dude Robin and his Cockrub Warriors) and to ward off impending ecological disaster (see Greenpeace and the Rainbow Cockrub Warrior) were highly regarded by the general public.
But, sadly, the warriors were not successful. The Great Cataclysm of 2030-35, which began with devastating droughts in the breadbaskets of America and then the world and ended with disastrous coastal flooding, resulted in the seizure of power in 2036 in what was left of the North American land mass by the Posses of Christ Our Lord Militant, which established the fundamentalist and fanatical Christian States of America, commonly called the Protectorate. Once again, as so often in the past, gay and bi men, along with pagans, witches, and Jews, were forced to flee or go underground, and there are many stories from this era of courageous COCKRUB WARRIORS helping spirit other homosexed men and their wiccan (see Witchcraft) and Jewish allies to safety.
Not content with simply tracking down and killing homosexuals and other dissidents, the Posses and Protectorate vowed to eliminate homosex on the cellular level, and to that end Protectorate scientists were ordered to undertake a crash program to discover and alter that part of the human genome (see DNA) which underlies homosex.
But there were surprises in store for the Protectorate scientists. As they delved deeper into the genetic mysteries, they began uncovering links between the complex of genes which appeared to dictate sexual preferences and those which controlled the size of the genitals, links which had already been suggested by researchers in the late 20th century. This relationship was so pronounced that one of the leading researchers, S. K. Diebold, warned top Protectorate officials that, carried to its logical conclusion, the elimination of the so-called gay genes would result in a 75% loss of erectile tissue, producing a Protectorate c*ck that was about 2 inches long.
-
Man, my life would've been GREAT had I just not clicked on that link.
I coulda been a contender.
-
Man, my life would've been GREAT had I just not clicked on that link.
I coulda been a contender.
I think your new UBB "rank" should be Dude Robin and his Cockrub Warriors.
-
Wow, I am totally for having pride in who you are, but that site just comes off as... agressively proud. This is the high-testosterone world of queers, not the mincing gay theatre queers I'm used to. Maybe it's the strange comic-hero-esque drawing paired with the lengthy, ALL IN CAPS LIST of names for mutual masterbation, and the application of the term "warriors" connected to sex. It's a little too much for me.
-
Wow, I am totally for having pride in who you are, but that site just comes off as... agressively proud. This is the high-testosterone world of queers, not the mincing gay theatre queers I'm used to. Maybe it's the strange comic-hero-esque drawing paired with the lengthy, ALL IN CAPS LIST of names for mutual masterbation, and the application of the term "warriors" connected to sex. It's a little too much for me.
Believing both in the sanctity and communal value of sex, the groups gave exhibitions of their skills in public sex-combat matches, which were highly ritualized, not unlike Japanese Sumo bouts (which unfortunately have vanished, along with the Japanese home islands - see Great Tsunami of 2026). A sand pit, decorated with elaborately painted mandalas, was used for these COCKRUB WARRIOR contests. (The WARRIORS insisted on sand because that way, they said, their blood, spit, sweat, and jizz could return immediately to the source of all life, Earth, who they called the Mother -- see Great Goddess, Cybele, Demeter, Kore, Kali, etc.) One warrior, the lictor, held a caduceus, a staff with intertwined snakes, and officiated. Once the other warriors had encircled the combatants and begun the rhythmic harsh chant of COCK-RUB! COCK-RUB! COCK-RUB! COCK-RUB!, the lictor would signal the start of the match. The two nude, wildly aroused cockrub warriors would then face off, usually in a test of muscular strength and no holds barred wrestling, snarling, grunting, and grappling strenuously before getting to the sensual and barbaric cockrub itself, a head to head and chest to chest lockup in which they would slam their crotches together repeatedly, rubbing, beating, pounding, and grinding their hard cocks against each other over and over, till, sometimes bloody and usually exhausted, one or the other came, and thus, lost the match.
Yeah. This is a step below Molatar in wacky juxtaposition.
-
Sex is like War, though. One must consider mass (of my wang,) objective (to get tha poon-tang,) offensive (to some,) security (prophylactics,) economy of force (Don't chase dat tail too hard,) maneuver (a little to the left,) unity of command (ho's don' be tellin' me what to do,) speed (you like it fast or slow, baby?) and surprise (I generally walk out of the shower nude and then act surprised.)
-
So, Severn, how does it feel being a Cockrub Warrior? Is the dress code really strict?
-
The cockrub sergeant is always on my case, man.
-
I may need a moment to collect my thoughts.
~Paul
-
I'm sorry, I brought the frot into the house, and now it won't leave. I guess I really shouldn't have fed it all those table scraps.
-
Something to cleanse the pallate (http://members.iinet.net.au/~lady_di//2fatladys.html).
~Paul
-
I was doing OK on that link until I saw the coming soon at bottom (of the page that is).
I think maybe I can get into this idea - hmmm - I think I could make the stems if someone else (maybe with 'fluffy bouncey' breasts) could make the flowers.
-
See, the thing is, the paintings are incredibly mediocre, so basically one is paying to own something that has touched a breast. That seems kind of sad.
-
Unless you look at it the other way - maybe someone with no skills or resources is actually making a small living they wouldn't otherwise have.
Maybe.
I guess it's still kind of sad but it could be worse.
-
I guess it's still kind of sad but it could be worse.
i hate craft fairs.
-
I'm sorry, I brought the frot into the house, and now it won't leave. I guess I really shouldn't have fed it all those table scraps.
FROT 2 FROT
-
I never get people who buy crafts. Why buy something you can easily make at home for less money? What about the act of buying it makes it a legitimate object, rather than something you cobbled together from garbage. I am annoyed.
-
I have a friend who is a serious, educated and well trained artist - he is a member of this coop gallery in a touristy kind of shopping place. Once, near some really awesome woodworking and his amazing watercolors and oils they had displayed these papier-mache cows. This woman had the nerve to ask for $300 apiece.
It was pure shit. There are people out there who don't get the distinction between art and crafts and are willing to insult the actual artists along the way.
PS check him out at Mark Norseth (http://www.marknorseth.com)
-
Wow AD, your bud's paintings are beautiful. Usually, I think of watercolour landscapes as being, well, kind of boring, but these are gorgeous.
Anyway, I totally agree - it's deeply insulting what some people pull off as craft (nevermind art). I mean there is the true craftperson's work, like beautiful quilts, decoy ducks, stained glass, etc - all things that take true skill and sense of beauty to create, then there are stupid wooden blocks glued together in the shape of an outhouse with some dried flowers glue gunned on and meant to be hung at someone's cabin as a toilet paper roll holder. There is a definite distinction between the two. We have the wonderful Manitoba Crafts Council here in Winnipeg, which has a lovely gallery/shop full of "Fine Craft" - which can include: Ceramics, Fibre, Glass, Jewellery, Sculpture and Wood. You look at each item, and you know that the creator was highly skilled, and usually each object melds beauty with some level of funtionality - this is how I define craft, and I'm pretty sure it's how the Council does too. I'm sorry, but stenciling "in this house the cats rule" onto a piece of wood takes no craftsmanship, no measureable skill. I hate that shit. Seriously.
-
I hate that shit too, but how do you tell your significant other they have absolutely no fuckin' taste whatsoever. Sometimes you just gotta leave in the middle of the night and never return.
~Paul
-
and sometimes you just have to chuckle like a schoolboy at the fact that titty is the title of the topic. Man I am beginning to love this board.
-
I hate that shit too, but how do you tell your significant other they have absolutely no fuckin' taste whatsoever. Sometimes you just gotta leave in the middle of the night and never return.
~Paul
Oh wow man - you'd have to break up via email or something.
My SO has several family members who are into the shitty craft stuff, and I get a pile of rocks and things glued together or painted on for the holidays, most specifically X-mas. Don't get me wrong, part of me understand that the giver of these gifts put a lot of time and work into them, and I understand that the thought really does count, but I don't understand why this means I have to put dust collecting garbage out in plain sight. Since my SO feels some sort of emotion for them since they are from people he loves (even though they are crap), he doesn't want them out, but he won't get rid of them, so I have to secretly throw them out when he's not looking, or sometimes I "accidentally" break them...
-
Oh wow man - you'd have to break up via email or something.
OR THROUGH FACEBOOK, WHICH BRINGS US TO THIS (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=2176&start=25).
IT'S ALL CIRCULAR MAN. THE ACHEWOOD BREAKUP MANDALA.
-
I would be happy if people started using this message board to break up with their significant others'. That would be awesome.
And then the SOs could sign up just to rebut things being posted about them, and little side-cabals would form taking one side over another, arguing points of etiquette and dating protocol, etc.
Awesome.
-
I would be happy if people started using this message board to break up with their significant others'. That would be awesome.
And then the SOs could sign up just to rebut things being posted about them, and little side-cabals would form taking one side over another, arguing points of etiquette and dating protocol, etc.
Awesome.
Which reminds me, whatever happened to your girlfriend who used to post here?
~Paul
-
I would be happy if people started using this message board to break up with their significant others'. That would be awesome.
And then the SOs could sign up just to rebut things being posted about them, and little side-cabals would form taking one side over another, arguing points of etiquette and dating protocol, etc.
Awesome.
Which reminds me, whatever happened to your girlfriend who used to post here?
~Paul
Dang Paul, she posted like twice about 2 years ago or so. Jough has probably long forgotten that SO. He's a swinging single stud in the big city and all...
Anyway, what happened to her anyway? She seemed nice.
-
She isn't really all that nice, but she's better at hiding disdain than I am.
We still talk from time to time, but she's a luddite. She doesn't even own a PC now (it's the new bohemian thing - it used to be that people didn't own TVs if they wanted to be cool - but with DVDs and stuff people want to watch movies, so they get rid of their PCs for high-brow street cred).
And really, most of the girls I date have little to no interest in any of my web sites. I don't even bother mentioning them anymore.
"What do I do for a living? I work with computers."
THE END
-
...but she's better at hiding disdain than I am.
Uh, Don Rickles is better at hiding disdain that you are.
-
"What do I do for a living? I work with computers."
THE END
Tell them you're into comic books, too. That impresses all the chicks.
-
Dating advice? I've always gotten more action when I've forgotten to shower.
Seriously, I'm not just saying something stupid to try to be funny. I don't understand it, either.
-
Carlos - I'm just sick of explaining it. I could tell them I'm a writer, but then people ask what kinds of stuff I write, the ubiquitous "Are you PUBLISHED?" question, then maybe they want to see my work, etc.
I don't need that kind of pressure. If I'm just out with friends and other guys ask me what I do I tell them I'm a janitor at a nursing home. That pretty much ends the Jough's Employment conversation quite swiftly.
"I work with computers." generally puts the kibosh on further explaining too, and they will assume that I make some decent money (if only) so that's all they need to hear.
Not that I'm saying all women are money-grubbing bitches. Of course they're not all bitches.
-
then there are stupid wooden blocks glued together in the shape of an outhouse with some dried flowers glue gunned on and meant to be hung at someone's cabin as a toilet paper roll holder.
You know what I love? (and by "love," I mean utterly despise.) It's when some enterprising craftsman finds a wild animal turd, sticks a couple of dowels in as feet, glues on a couple of those little googly eyes, tacks on a few feathers and something to serve as a beak, mounts it on a block of wood and calls it "The Original Turd Bird" or some such. To be fair, the turds in question are of the hoss & cow variety rather than dog feces. Still, people are paying money to buy turds. Turds!
-
I must avoid this "Lake Sabego."
-
If I'm just out with friends and other guys ask me what I do I tell them I'm a janitor at a nursing home.
I wish I'd thought of this in the old days. I could have skipped all those stupid conversations where I had to explain what linguistics is.
-
If I'm just out with friends and other guys ask me what I do I tell them I'm a janitor at a nursing home.
I wish I'd thought of this in the old days. I could have skipped all those stupid conversations where I had to explain what linguistics is.
People mishear Whorf-Sapir as "Worf-Tapir" and have an image of a klingon sodomizing an ungulate...
-
I must avoid this "Lake Sabego."
Turd birds are more of a west of the Mississippi thing. Most of the shit-based art here in Maine revolves around moose droppings, or at least so sayeth the site I link to below.
Anyway, this site (http://www.roadsideamerica.com/guide/prairiedog3.html) shows two fine specimines of turd bird.
Oh, and I live east of Lake Sebego. And west of the Atlantic. That's just my fancy way of saying I live in Portland, Maine.
-
Jesus, the worst we have at our art fairs are sort of ill-concieved bad neo-impressionist pastels of historic buildings. People seriously sell animal shit to other people?
God. I thought Louisville was a little off, but you people are just fuck*ng insane.
I give my occupation as "poet-warrior." Not really, as of two days ago I started giving it as "fiction clerk at the 82nd street and broadway Barnes & Nobles!" And I say it with the exclaimation mark, because I'm actually sort of enjoying the job. Isn't that weird? I finally sold out to the man, and I really like it. I was getting paid more at my last job, and I do a lot more at this one, but I never got to show a really attractive girl where the Joan Didion essays are, and then say, "You know, if you like Didion, I think you should probably check out my cock. I think you'd really like it."
-
This thread is starting to remind me of that scene in Yellowbeard where the waif asks John Cleese "would you like to buy a clump of shit?" Also, "You know, if you like Didion, I think you should probably check out my cock. I think you'd really like it." is pure gold. I'm taken aback by the sheer honesty of that statement. Pleased be to report here any dalliances that may take place in the essay section.
~Paul
-
I was getting paid more at my last job, and I do a lot more at this one, but I never got to show a really attractive girl where the Joan Didion essays are, and then say, "You know, if you like Didion, I think you should probably check out my cock. I think you'd really like it."
Does your B&N has chicka-wa porn music playing in the background or something? Because that would increase the effectiveness of this line by like 200% Maybe even right there in the aisle.
-
"fiction clerk at the 82nd street and broadway Barnes & Nobles!"
Shit, I go there all the time. I've probably been there since you started and have been intimidated by you! Why is it that you have separate sections for sci-fi/fantasy, mystery, and romance but all the horror is just interspersed with the other fiction? I spent like an hour looking for "The Haunting" (previously published as "The Haunting of Hill House").
-
People seriously sell animal shit to other people?
God. I thought Louisville was a little off, but you people are just fuck*ng insane.
THAT'S whats the matter with Kansas, people.
-
Does your B&N has chicka-wa porn music playing in the background or something? Because that would increase the effectiveness of this line by like 200% Maybe even right there in the aisle.
Bozack and CortJ - you are both rays of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day. Also, please note the updated sig.