The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 02, 2005, 10:28:16 pm

Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: pmcd9 on October 02, 2005, 10:28:16 pm
She hasn't posted in weeks.  Last I recall she was having stalker problems.  I'm worried now.

~Paul
Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: AugustWest on October 02, 2005, 10:57:56 pm
Last post that I can find was 8/9 in the stalker thread.  She doesn't have an public email address posted, but Jough may have access to one.
Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: jough on October 03, 2005, 12:02:47 am
Actually, I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks either.  I'll email her and see what's up.
Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: pmcd9 on October 03, 2005, 01:21:21 am
She has an e-mail posted on her blog.  I sent an e-mail to that address.  I hope she's alright.

~Paul
Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: miles on October 03, 2005, 03:48:44 am
We're into caring now.

Caring.

Really, let us know how she is.  I missed that entire thread (I was out of the country), and it is really creepy.
Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: pmcd9 on October 03, 2005, 11:29:47 pm
Somebody nice responded to my e-mail today.  It seems it's a simple case of no longer having internet access at work and no computer at home.  And also something about smelly giraffeermen stinkin' up the library.  I don't know what that's all about.  She wanted to let everyone know she is alive and well and she loves and misses everyone here, even Jough.

Crisis averted due to caring.

~Paul
Title: Where is Somebody nice???
Post by: jough on October 04, 2005, 05:26:09 am
Dude, it's especially Jough.  Try to get it straight.