The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Golfhaus on October 03, 2005, 07:17:06 pm

Title: The bloatee defined
Post by: Golfhaus on October 03, 2005, 07:17:06 pm
A while back, I mentioned that I had submitted Roast Beef's definition of the bloatee  (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09072005)to urbandictionary.com. It has since been approved, and apparently I wasn't the only one with the idea. So now, because I'm a punk who cares about this sort of thing, I give the link (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bloatee) for people to hopefully vote my definition up over the others. Because I was first, dammit, and mine is cooler.
Title: The bloatee defined
Post by: jough on October 03, 2005, 08:12:42 pm
Also, don't forget to thumbs down the other entries.

I got your back, dogg.
Title: The bloatee defined
Post by: side_show on October 03, 2005, 08:15:47 pm
I just gave yours a thumbs up and theirs a thumbs down.  That'll show them.  Huh!
Title: The bloatee defined
Post by: CortJstr on October 03, 2005, 08:53:31 pm
Damn you lack of javascript at work!
Title: The bloatee defined
Post by: Null on October 03, 2005, 08:58:11 pm
I did everything I was supposed to do.  For once.

Good luck YOUR NAME HERE Golfhaus
Title: The bloatee defined
Post by: misterqueue on October 03, 2005, 11:40:25 pm
Done and Done, but I hesitated for a moment because the other quoted the "brook the gossamer bloatee" line.. and dogg... that is basically the best line ever.