The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Va on October 03, 2005, 09:17:18 pm

Title: Just fuck*ng DIE already
Post by: Va on October 03, 2005, 09:17:18 pm
Where shall I move when Governor Roy Moore (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171115,00.html) exiles all the atheists from Alabama?
Title: Re: Just fuck*ng DIE already
Post by: miles on October 03, 2005, 09:22:51 pm
Quote from: "Va"
Where shall I move when Governor Roy Moore (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171115,00.html) exiles all the atheists from Alabama?


Seattle's nice.
Title: Just fuck*ng DIE already
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 03, 2005, 09:50:21 pm
Not that he could do that anyway - but I imagine there are hundreds of other reasons to leave Alabama.

Hawaii's nice and folks leave you alone.
Title: Just fuck*ng DIE already
Post by: Lister on October 04, 2005, 09:20:24 pm
If Auburn could secede from Alabama and have its own state not run by dicks, I would go live there again.

As it is, I'm living in a state with not enough electricity and an action movie star governor and it's hell of an upgrade.  Plus summers are way nicer.
Title: Just fuck*ng DIE already
Post by: Limmo on October 05, 2005, 05:27:52 pm
Yeah, SoCal is teh b0mb.

Good Christ I am a douchebag.