The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Imperator Severn on October 09, 2005, 04:21:52 am

Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: Imperator Severn on October 09, 2005, 04:21:52 am
It is I, Imperator Caesar Lucius Septimius Severus Pius Pertinax Augustus.  My friends call me "Lucy."  You may know me as "That guy with the really long name" or "the asshole who tells everyone that he is the immortal son of Jupiter."

More to the point, I live and work in the same concrete block in Texas.  I register on webcomic message boards because I rarely go outside and have no actual friends.  Give me your undivided apathy, and I'll make some nachos.  Dig?
Title: Re: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 09, 2005, 06:49:38 am
Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
 You may know me as "That guy with the really long name" or "the asshole who tells everyone that he is the immortal son of Jupiter."



You know, I think that second one will do. A huge Woodberry Hello to you, Oxford Style!
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: V-Adore on October 09, 2005, 06:26:00 pm
Hail, Caesar! We who are about to post salute you!
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: jough on October 09, 2005, 06:35:14 pm
Man, where's Tha Sugar Rain when you need him...
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: pmcd9 on October 10, 2005, 01:28:37 am
Quote from: "jough"
Man, where's Tha Sugar Rain when you need him...

Despite his faults, he was a nice guy.  Very polite.

~Paul
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: side_show on October 10, 2005, 04:29:23 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "jough"
Man, where's Tha Sugar Rain when you need him...

Despite his faults, he was a nice guy.  Very polite.

~Paul


Oh,  Paaul.
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: jough on October 10, 2005, 07:41:51 am
I'm just posting here because the rest of the recent posts all have "Last post by Jough" or whatever on them and this one was just all odd by itself.

However, in general this is called "post whoring" and will not be tolerated.  But I'm like, a rebel who lives by his own rules or something.  

Anyway, I'm only posting this to show you all what NOT to do or something.

WTF?
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: side_show on October 10, 2005, 08:13:03 am
I am a huge post whore, especially tonight/day since I have had way, waaaaaay too much caffeine.  But when you indirectly call me a whore, it feels so right.
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: jough on October 10, 2005, 02:46:41 pm
Smells, doesn't your SO read this board?

Aren't you afraid of him finding out about us?
Title: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
Post by: side_show on October 10, 2005, 03:11:10 pm
You should be the one who's worried.  He has the super power of being able to beat any video game, and he will use this to destroy you.

Seriously though, he was actually reading over my shoulder when I posted yesterday night that I love you.  I explained that you were being chivalrous, and he was satisfied.  He knows he doesn't need to worry.  After all, you can tickle me with words, but only he gets the honey pot.  (If you actually do read my blog, you can see that I'm super sappy in love with the boy - he knows that, and knows not to worry.)  We are both overly friendly, flirty people, so he flirts with the movie counter girl, I flirt with actors, but in the end, both of us know what goes on in the bedroom, so there is definitly no stress.