The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on October 11, 2005, 04:12:49 am

Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 11, 2005, 04:12:49 am
SQUEEEEAL like a pig (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8532502869609931649)

I am not making this up. A promotional video from Genes Diffusion (a
laboratory research firm) about a new and improved method of collecting
boar semen. Why this video is awesome:

1) you start getting into the music and you stop and realize "holy crap i
am dancing to a pig getting jacked off"
2) you start imagining the pigs getting jacked off matrix-style, with
screens freezing and rotating 720 degrees while the sperm moves in slow
motion, leaving ripples in space-time
3) HOLY SHIT IS THAT WHAT A PIG'S DICK LOOKS LIKE
4) If only our discussion of barbed cat c*ckes could have a soundtrack

(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8532502869609931649)
I'd even say this is SFW.


Via BoingBoing
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bozack on October 11, 2005, 04:24:19 am
I have to say, in the beginning, that guy looks like the hacker guy in every single spy team movie- you know, the funny, geeky one that looks at porn. Watching this, I felt like I was watching the middle of Mission:Impossible 3: Hell's Half Acre. He's infiltrated the Corporation building, he's getting out all of his high tech equipment- the rubber gloves, the bag, the fake boar pu$$y, and he's gonna get that boar semen, even if the MAN doesn't want him to!
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 11, 2005, 04:31:33 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
I have to say, in the beginning, that guy looks like the hacker guy in every single spy team movie- you know, the funny, geeky one that looks at porn. Watching this, I felt like I was watching the middle of Mission:Impossible 3: Hell's Half Acre. He's infiltrated the Corporation building, he's getting out all of his high tech equipment- the rubber gloves, the bag, the fake boar pu$$y, and he's gonna get that boar semen, even if the MAN doesn't want him to!


THE SPERMINATOR.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: pmcd9 on October 11, 2005, 04:57:17 am
Ok, so they lead the hog into a pen with a saddle shaped stainless steel platform and he's thinking, yeah, I gotta get me some of that.  WTF?

Ok, so the hogs testicles are the size of coconuts and the c*ck is like one of those bar drink dispensers.  WTF?

Ok, so the technician, he's wearing these blue latex gloves while he's handling the hogs drink dispenser c*ck.  He then makes his report while still wearing one of the gloves getting hog semen all over the pneumatic tube which is in turn being handled by some unsuspecting clerk elsewhere in the building.  WTF?

Ok, so Collectis has an automated hog semen collecting system where a single technician can collect the semen from 4 hogs simultaniously.  The pork industry needs this much semen why?  WTF?

~Paul
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: AugustWest on October 11, 2005, 05:31:45 am
That's really dis..dis..dist..disg..dis..distu..distu r..GROSS.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Imperator Severn on October 11, 2005, 05:53:21 am
I can explain the first one-- if, everytime you walked into a particular room, you got a handjob...

Wouldn't you pop wood whenever you walked in there, too?
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 11, 2005, 01:17:32 pm
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Imperator Severn on October 11, 2005, 01:52:51 pm
What can I say?  The man loves his work.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bozack on October 11, 2005, 02:59:04 pm
Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
What can I say?  The man loves his work.


WINNER.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: V-Adore on October 11, 2005, 06:18:45 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.

Eh, I didn't exactly feel that bad watching it, and while these particular guys didn't seem perturbed, I can extrapolate to assume that a career in the boar-collection industry is not for me.

Two thoughts:
1) This process looks really lossy. Wasn't there goo dripping everywhere?
2) Hey, is that Mike Nelson?
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 11, 2005, 06:21:17 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.

Eh, I didn't exactly feel that bad watching it, and while these particular guys didn't seem perturbed, I can extrapolate to assume that a career in the boar-collection industry is not for me.

Two thoughts:
1) This process looks really lossy. Wasn't there goo dripping everywhere?
2) Hey, is that Mike Nelson?


I guess Mega Hugs for Onstad are out then,
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: V-Adore on October 11, 2005, 06:37:56 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.

Eh, I didn't exactly feel that bad watching it, and while these particular guys didn't seem perturbed, I can extrapolate to assume that a career in the boar-collection industry is not for me.

Two thoughts:
1) This process looks really lossy. Wasn't there goo dripping everywhere?
2) Hey, is that Mike Nelson?


I guess Mega Hugs for Onstad are out then,

Why would I possibly want to upstage the Cockrub Warriors?
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: wombat on October 11, 2005, 07:29:30 pm
NOT CLICKING.  I AM NOT clinking on that link.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 11, 2005, 08:34:12 pm
The Cockrub Warrior watches gay pig porn. I'm not clicking either.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 12, 2005, 01:13:27 am
Quote from: "wombat"
NOT CLICKING.  I AM NOT clinking on that link.


It's actually safe for work, I just make warnings to avoid lawsuits. YOU CAN TRUST ME.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 12, 2005, 01:22:58 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
The Cockrub Warrior watches gay pig porn. I'm not clicking either.


Oh my god, J---h made me a cockrub warrior.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: jough on October 12, 2005, 02:59:07 am
I didn't do that!  You did it to yourself.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 12, 2005, 03:02:51 am
Quote from: "jough"
I didn't do that!  You did it to yourself.


Memepool is a liability for me.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: V-Adore on October 12, 2005, 04:02:29 am
Incidentally, this thread is giving new meaning to Bobby's INEDIBLE PORK PLASMA ONLY avatar.

Just so y'know.
Title: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 12, 2005, 01:38:02 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Incidentally, this thread is giving new meaning to Bobby's INEDIBLE PORK PLASMA ONLY avatar.

Just so y'know.


I LIKE PIG PRODUCTS OKAY

(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/baconhat.jpg)