The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 13, 2005, 04:53:18 am

Title: The Humanitarians
Post by: pmcd9 on October 13, 2005, 04:53:18 am
Hey Lily I can't find any music by the Humanitarians.  The closest I've been able to locate is this one song (http://www.isound.com/mp3s/mystery_product/) by Mystery Product, which isn't too bad actually, but i'm not sure it's worthy of this (http://www.awesomeblurry.com/humanitarians/final06.JPG), which is awesome.

~Paul
Title: The Humanitarians
Post by: andalucia on October 13, 2005, 02:05:07 pm
I don't know, that's the only song I've heard thus far either, though the dude's telling me he's going to put some avi's of gigs they've played up on his site (http://rejectarea.tripod.com).  He's sort of working on a lot of projects right now and is kind of all over the place.

Oh, and I got sick of that one, and we're more likely going to use http://www.awesomeblurry.com/humanitarians/cover.jpg, which, truth be told, was something I painted for kicks when I got bored of working on the orangey one, and decided I liked the looks of it better.
Title: The Humanitarians
Post by: pmcd9 on October 13, 2005, 03:35:09 pm
That one is great too.  I was going to say don't cast pearls before swine, but I didn't because I trust you, but seriously, Dude needs to post some songs and if they ain't 6 kinds of awesome, no way does he rate putting your fantastic work on the cover of his album.

Let's see how does that expression go...  Oh yeah it's like putting a thousand dollar paint job on a hundred dollar car.  Or something like that.

In all seriousness though, that is a beautiful piece of artwork.  I applaud your talent.

~Paul